forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 06:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Sometimes, I pooh pooh things.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:22 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,441
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 09-14-2013, 05:08 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,441
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Let's go bitchez

Old 09-14-2013, 06:36 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,277
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Next.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:16 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,750
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Old 09-14-2013, 10:25 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,002
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I built a new system about 10 days ago. Core i5-4670k, nVidia 660, Windows 8. Not much impressed with 8. Installed the new Rise of The Triad, sweet game. New job is great, no more suffering through the steel mill and driving 120 miles per day.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:56 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,983
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

2 of my Playboy pic threads made the DSF homepage. I have arrived.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,926
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
Default What did Madem doe this weekend?

Old 09-16-2013, 01:13 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Looks like I lured high school girls into my lair for training.

Kidding of course.

I don't even remember what I did. Now it's bothering me that I don't remember. I just remember drinking, getting sick and then playing electronic monopoly and for the first time ever, beat my boyfriend at it.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:37 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,312,411
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i haven't been on in forever but i still have to wait to give you a thumbs up, that was outstanding and i hope you trained them well. send one or two to b-lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Closed Thread