forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 07-25-2009, 06:00 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 24,084
w3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to beholdw3stcoast is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Except it looks like this is an inside job.

All the stories coming out now are saying she knew what was going on and this wasn't some enterprising stalker but a set up job.

In which case this bitch deserves everything thats coming to her.

Besides the fact that this won't ruin her career, whether its a stalker tape or an inside job, it'll help it. Now every guy is gonna want to watch ESPN just to see the chick that got caught naked.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:10 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,501
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

How is her career dead? People who have never heard of her before know her name now. Every other newspaper writer, including those who have objectified the hell out of her, has written an obligatory this is so wrong, crocodile tears BS column.
I still think she is preening too much, like she knew the camera was there. If so, then it is exactly like Paris' tape, which Paris got a percentage of by the way.
If not, it is an invasion of privacy, and wrong. But as long as she isn't completely mental about it, something that will in a very real sense further her career. Do you think ESPN won't renew her contract after they essentially outed her in a 4 month old video?

Old 07-25-2009, 08:47 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,845
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

considering shes a sideline reporter (she knows her shit but she is still eye candy to 18-35 yr old males who watch the games she covers) there is no way this is gnna have any negati ve effect on her career. shes not some respected and decorated figure... if anything this will be huge fr her career. im pretty sure her contract is up soon too.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:23 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,470
Nigel_Stompbottom is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

As we should feel bad for her. This was an absolute damning piece of footage that is going to potentially fuck up her professional life, if not her personal one.

In TV, everything is going to be about your image and what you project. How you get over with a mass amount of individuals takes a lot of well thought out and clever sentences, as well as projecting out a favorable demeanor, and just really how you connect with people. Not any one person can get in front of the camera and do it. It is even more trying when you are a woman crossing over into a man dominated world. Yet all of that work came crumbling down, thru no act of her own, in one fell swoop, click and/or browse.

This isn't Nancy Kerrigan saying she feels corny, or Paris Hilton fucking a guy on tape type situation. Those people pretty much lost mass credibility because of their own devices yet can yuck it up because they are attempting to cling on to their 15 minutes. Kim Kardashian could save a dozen refugees from a burning blaze and the jokes would still zing about her. The only one that has come away unscathed is Jolie, sort of. It's getting creepy the amount of kids she has nowadays, and sure everyone can say that she wore blood around her neck, or fucked her brother, but she still has that Get Out Of Slutjail Free card that even Madonna is clamoring for. But I digress...

Erin Andrews was at least quietly building herself a career, becoming a well known household name as a female sportscaster on a predom male network. Paying her dues and minding her p's and q's to do what a reporter does, and then some pervert with a spycam brings the reality she was building to a stop. Then goes further and publishes it... and the image, projection, career, life she had built falls down.

When you make your wages interviewing college kids that live, breathe, feed off of viral videos, how are you to pick yourself up and ask them questions of "What'd you think of their 4-3 defense" or "Were you excited that you were able to hit the three before the buzzer", knowing in the back of their mind, they know just what happened in that hotel room? And not just those peoples minds, but the cameraman's mind, the producer's mind, the viewing publics mind? Those people that you were once trying to connect with professionally are basically thinking how they have seen you biblically?

How do you do such a thing? And that is why I feel pretty bad for her. Personally, I think everyone can get over the embarassment of public nudity. But when it effects your career, that is shit that shouldn't be fucked with.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:54 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,570
pympton is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I watched the video when it first hit the internet. I totally thought it was just a look a like and that it was just out there to try to hurt her. Now that I know it's her I honestly feel bad that I watched it. Her privacy was invaded through no fault of her own. I hope she sues the crap out of the people that are responsible for this.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:59 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,786
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

yeah, but i'm still gonna fap to the video.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:49 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,477
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

+1

Still hot. Shes in the media, Natalie Portman career didn't get ruined when the topless pics came out a few years ago. If anything, this is the status quo for (quasi) celebrities. Pamela Anderson also didn't consent to the movie, her career didn't suffer. This chick was hired cause she knew about sports and was a hot piece of a$$. In europe this wouldn't be as big a deal. If her career is ruined its more a statement about our culture than anything else.

If she really was peeped, do I feel bad? Absolutely.
Do I think she's gonna reap rewards from this? Absolutely.
I hope she finds the assholes responsible.