forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 09-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,251
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough
Angry Girls and Sexual terms

Whats the deal with this? Why do so many girls get all freaked out over certain words. Some words like "cunt" a lot of people don't like. I was out with a big group and somebody said something about a vagina (ok, it was me) and some girls overheard and were all like "ooo I hate that word".

I just found it weird cos I know a hell of a lot of worse words I could have said which I even find kind of gross (slit, gash, vag, cunt, hole would be good for starters), so I thought it was a more polite term to use. I wasn't even speaking to a girl cos I am not quite as amateur as I may sound.

I know crudeness can be something people dont like, but when they pick a certain word I find it the strangest thing. Whats a word? I find it really immature to be honest. Thoughts? Personal views?

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 09-09-2008, 05:25 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I guess certain words to describe the female(or male) anatomy
can be offensive to some.

Cunt and snatch seem to be the big offenders with women,yet pussy
seems to be ok...

I don't really care what word a man uses to describe the female gentilia,but I guess to most women it's a respect thing.

And when a man uses a word like cunt,then he tends to make himself look like a douchebag.

It also depends on the setting,and how well you know the lady you say it in front of.

Obviously,if it's a first date,then that is a no no,or you won't get a second one...

I don't think it's immature for a women to object to language you are using around her.

It's all about respect,and if you don't have respect for your female companion/friend,you can always find a new one.lol
Old 09-09-2008, 05:26 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,403
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

When it comes to sexual terms, I hate the word "stop".. I mean for me it kind of kills the moment when all I hear is STOP, STOP, STOP.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,251
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

I didnt mean its immature if somebody dislikes the word cunt etc. By the way in my post I said it was because I said the word "vagina" not anything else. They werent properly offended or anything just commented they didnt like the word.

What I meant was that I find it odd when people will hate a word like say, Snatch, but wont have a problem with Pussy. The world is a funny place I guess. It seems to be pretty much what you were thinking too though Candi going by your post.

Its kind of odd how Douchebag is acceptable (well in America it is, I wouldnt dare use it here unless I was being sarcastic), its a pretty vile term to use yet seems to be totally acceptable. I wasnt meaning to start any great debate about swearing in general, mostly amused to some people picking and choosing which curses are ok and which aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 09-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,717
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

All i have to say on this matter is... cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt BLOODY cunt!
Nope doesnt offend me one bit not all of us women are prudes after all it is just a word
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 09-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,086
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't get why the fuck this is even a topic of discussion. They're just words. I don't understand how a certain pattern of atmospherically-transmitted vibations made by throat muscles contracting or expanding one's vocal cords can hurt someone.

I wish more people were like rednecks. You could walk up to just about anyone in southern Ohio and say "you're an inbred, cousinfucking retarded hick" and all you'd get in response is "hahaha... looks like the city-slicker just read my belt buckle!"
Old 09-27-2008, 12:33 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 17,626
Huggybear is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

words only have the power you give them

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/119956140/Thanks_Huggy.rar
I had to steal this idea from Jester

...fresh outta rehab and lookin for the party!

Huggybear
Old 09-27-2008, 02:02 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,776
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I found out calling a woman's vagina a meat puppet makes them mad.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:55 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,712
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I thought a meat puppet was a penis. I thought a meat locker was a vagina. I'm so confused. This is what happens when even your hands don't want to have sex with you.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:54 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,521
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

its funny when after having sex you can say "you've got a delicious cunt" and they don't get mad