forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 06-22-2010, 04:56 PM

Credits: 79,157,906
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

My Fender Precision Bass. I bought it at Manny's in NYC around 1978 for $305.

I also have a BC Rich Eagle bass from the early 80's. I'll get some pics when I get a chance. It's really pretty. I wish I could afford that Alembic. That bass is sweet.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:44 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,479
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Dude I envy your pbass. with the badassII bridge, too. must have some serious mojo. I just got a new Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass. Thing is so nice. There is a radius to the body so on the edges its very thin but in the middle of the bass its still regular thinkness (weight dropped from 11lbs down to 9.6) and the fretboard has a small radius to it. It feels a lot more rounded than the usual J neck. My only gripe with it is the jazz pickup is a little too noisy. I want to replace it with a noiseless, but the sound of both pickups full blast is to die for.

Here's my other two basses
1989 Squier II Precision. This was a buddy of mines I bought for 100 bucks because I was in love with the neck. It just feels so right. It has a slab body and no pickguard. I put Seymour Duncan 1/4 pounders in it and this thing just booms. I sold the acoustic rig 6 months ago and got a Gallien Krueger 800RB with a 4x10 cab

This was my first bass. I still have it and it helped me learn more about basses than any of my others. I've had this thing apart more times than I can remember. The neck warped on it so I bought another SquierII neck and through it on there. It really has that Paul Simonon vibe to it.

Last edited by kcamsdog1387 : 06-22-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:54 PM

wow that new jazz bass is sweet! I like it. Ha, when I posted my bass, I thought to myself, I wonder if he notices the Badass Bass Bridge. I also rewired it with top of the line pick ups, but I forgot the name. Imagine buying a Fender Pbass with the case for $300.00?! Brand new. Had to wait to them to order it. Now it has boot marks from the stage divers.

Code:

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:14 PM

kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Yea i cant tell from the writing on the pickups but my guess is either Lindy Fralins or maybe Norstands or EMGs, depending on when you replaced them. Yea 300 for a Pbass is ludicrous.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:20 PM

Code:

EMG it is.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:24 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

My Dream:

D'Angelico New York Custom Supreme w/ Bartiolini hum canceling jazz pickup
This one custom made by a local luthier ($32k)

Old 06-22-2010, 08:28 PM

Code:

Bexxx, That S-series is fucking nasty.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,633
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

I'm assuming nasty as in proper use of the word.

I just love his art work so its not even about the play-ability of the guitars for me. Hubby is the player not me.
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 06-22-2010, 10:04 PM

Code:

I'm a fan too. I loved the Mic Stand he did for Jonathan Davis

Old 06-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,633
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

okay lol, his art work is unusal and alot of people i know get grossed out by the work he does. fyi i wanna pole dance on that mic stand its awesome
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"