forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 10:27 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,027
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Monday was stupid crazy, but I hope today's microbiology post helps you all out.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-17-2013, 03:09 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Running on day 3 of a migrane and in a few I get to go to the dentist and listen to those stupid noisy cleaning instruments.

I've previously thought of knocking them all out and getting dentures, but they told me it costs like over $10,000.

Old 09-17-2013, 04:33 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,981
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
my wife is a dentist, she says in some very specific cases you should trade natural teeth for something else, but in most of them you should never consider it. then bla,bla,bla, there is no general case, must treat every case according to its characteristics, bla,bla,bla, apparently i have to go to some shitty dinner party today. somewhere something went wrong

Old 09-17-2013, 06:43 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Dentures give me a boner.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,651
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Full Moon on Thursday.

Old 09-18-2013, 06:50 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I know that stuffs, that's why I won't do it. I just hate dentists. I've been bashed in the face too many times that I lost count, I would rather deal with problems like cavities. Lol.

Code:

Gumjobs FTMFW!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:04 AM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Sometimes I like to go into the visitor's bathroom here at work and beat off. If the visitor's bathroom is taken up, I'll go to the men's room and take one of the handicapped stalls, I need room to get my elbows in the right angle if I'm going to really enjoy it.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-21-2013, 09:54 AM
MadamMeow

I'll be getting my hair done in a bit. My boyfriend is having fun scaring me that they'll give me the Miley cut. So if you never hear from me again, it happened and I went and got myself jailed. Lol.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:53 AM

Monday again... still employed, whoopdeyfuckingskippyhoorah.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,095
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Gard darn it, I have had a cold for a fucking week now...ARGH!!!!