forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 05:12 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,856
adhesivestp is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default adsense: how much do you make?

Hey i just started using googles adense on my site, I get around 500+ visitors a day but still have only made like $4 over the past week. Just wondering what other people are making and how much traffic they get. Also, is there any better than googles adsense?
Old 10-11-2008, 08:14 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,564
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

look around this site...there are tons. To my knowledge with google traffic helps but it also helps if they click on a link. A lot of sites do a great job at posting the links right next to comment buttons, etc...so they might get an accidental click.

Adbrite is one that I have used in the past which was pretty simple. You just throw the html into you template and it does the work for you...another one is rocket profit...never dealt with them.

of course I wasn't making any money on my first venture so I am in the learning process to bring it all back together....brushing up on my html and codes...etc.

so what is your site about?
Old 10-11-2008, 08:19 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,564
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

one more thing...i just checked out your ronny site...I do believe that there are sites where you can upload your content and you get paid by the download. I can't remember the site but one paid like $10 for every 1000 downloads. Seems like a lot but we're talking about the world wide web....

I have not done any research on this but thought I would throw this out there for you to research, as I am in the middle of checking out.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:49 PM

thanks man, I'll look into that right now. If you find the site you were talkin about post the link.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:31 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,672
needazj is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default in text advertising

I use adsense and kontera. Kontera are in text ads. They show up in a different color and most of the time people click them by accident. I dont make any money really. On another note, I would love to see the analytics and the ad count for this site. I bet shit is through the roof.

Some other things I would suggest are making your analytic ads match the colors of your web site. Try to make them blend in with the color of your type.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:44 AM

Yeah, I've tried that. Actually I just switched back to just image ads because my text ads that were blended in and same color as links didn't get shit lol. I'm with you on this site getting a bunch of fuckin ad clicks to. Also I think its kinda harder for sites like mine that post music and such because most of the people going there know not to bother clicking on the ads because they are a bunch of shit links anyway. Lol sorry about not understanding this post, im drunk . GG UNIT

Last edited by adhesivestp : 10-12-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Closed Thread