forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 01-21-2013, 07:56 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yay it's on CBS and not Fox. I will still has my animation domination!

Cheerleader happy dance time.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:48 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,498
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i was surprised to hear it's baltimore's second super bowl. I feel like the Niners got it. But you never know. Ray Lewis is getting too much for me....(actually like 10 years ago)
Old 01-22-2013, 12:00 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,339
ITG has disabled reputation

Code:

Yay! Announcers who know what the hell they're talking about and no ads for shitty Murdoch shows!

P.S. Which one do you think is the bottom in the relationship, Joe Suck or Clay Aikman?
Old 01-22-2013, 07:38 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I knew the Clay reference was BS, but I had to google Joe Suck. But apparently he likes picking Troy Aikman's seabags, so I would assume that Troy is on the bottom and Joe Suck swims down to him.

Football is complicated.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:42 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,235
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

See I can't stand Phil Simms and we're also at some point likely going to have to hear Shannon Sharpe do battle with his teeth resulting in his Cindy Brady Lisp.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:28 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,371
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Kaepernick's parents at the Georgia Dome ...

Old 01-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,498
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I think we should start the SB Predictions....

Winner: 49ers
Score: 29-27
MVP: V. Davis
Old 01-29-2013, 01:23 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

sounds about right.
But I think the key for the Niners is Gore & their, what I consider, shaky secondary.
Gore needs >100 from scrimmage (with James spreading it out in the flat for 5/50), and the gambling Carlos Rogers, et al, need to contain Smith & Boldin on the big ones.
I still think Lewis & Reed have the wheels to spy Kap & keep the TE (Davis) in check across the middle.
Regardless, I like this matchup.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:30 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,235
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

At the beginning of the playoffs, No way I'd pick Baltimore over SF. but Baltimore has been playing vicious on Defense throughout. I honestly think this could be one of the best Superbowls we've had since St. Louis vs Tennesee. I'm still leaning toward the niners though. Offense is too strong. Don't expect Kap to run much, but he can play from the pocket pretty well too. Ackers scares me though.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:36 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,929
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

You got to take the Niners. The strength of the Ravens offense plays into the strength of the Niners defense. Also, Ray Lewis is not fast enough to stay with a mobile QB. Sadly I see this not being a good game. But then again I'm a Giant fan so I have to believe in the underdog.