forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 01:55 AM

Credits: 79,171,625
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

you're screwed, sorry bro. The easiest way out is to be honest. It'll be worse if you're not.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:02 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,267
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
ah well, then all's good when you have the talk. much ado about nothing i think.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

what if she set you up? she was really never leaving?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:04 AM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

ooo...sneaky. prob not, Lucas thinks she's a stand up chick. besides, most girls know they can have just about anybody anytime. don't have to trick dudes into sex.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:09 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,715
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

not saying she played him, but not all girls will want to fuck just anyone. yeah, they can get any old guy, but if u want someone(ie this girl wants lucas), u wont take anything but...

boblaw could be onto something, seriously.

not to be misogynistic, but bitches is crazy
Old 07-11-2008, 02:13 AM

Code:

true to an extent. girls know they can always fuck down the ladder, but not always up. still, i have to think Lucas knows the chick well enough to know.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:37 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

It definitely wasnt a set up. She had started packing all her shit in boxes already.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:43 AM

Code:

whatever you end up doing, don't leave us in the dark. tell us how it goes.

Old 07-11-2008, 03:04 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,660
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default just make sure you end up on decent terms

If you fucked her as well as you think you did then you don't want her hating you too much. If she hasn't told all her hot friends about your cocksmanship already; she will eventually. And you were hoping for some action in there anyway. She could be dropping panties for you all over town. Be honest and if she's gotta vent let her do it a little and be understanding or whatever it takes to keep her pals.

That Lucas, I'm still mad at him, but God Damn girl can he...
ladies you know I speak the truth
Old 07-11-2008, 03:29 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,855
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think the general consensus is right Lucas. Tell her the truth. having said that, has she ACTUALLY approached you about starting a relationship? Maybe it's not as bad as it sounds. Maybe she understands that night was a one-off and maybe like Ms. Cellany said, you get a friend with benefits out of it.

I think the other thing is, if you tell her that the reason you're not wanting a relationship is because you don't have the time to devote to a relationship I don't know that it will come off as bad as "I don't want to date you."

Regardless, I hope it works out for you. I'll cross my fingers that you get a FWB out of the deal.

T

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Closed Thread