forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i think they look lovely

Old 04-10-2012, 09:14 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 67,077
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

thank you a lot Foetus!! you can not imagine how happy i am about your reply!!

but, please, i have no tits and i weight some Kg less than this "frocio di merda"...

Last edited by battagliero79 : 04-10-2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:05 AM

battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

don't ask me why, but looking at your avatar i was expecting it belongs to someone just looking like you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 04-16-2012, 09:17 AM

madmonke, it seems you have a very good feeling with ur wife!! congrats for that, too!!!

Quote:
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 04-16-2012, 09:22 AM

Code:

all i can say is: veeeeery cute!!!!

Quote:
Old 04-16-2012, 09:25 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Eyerolls don't bring purrs. Lol.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:36 AM

Code:

COOL!!! how does it feel drive in a Formula car??? the max i tried was a Porsche Carrera4 of 1989.....

Quote:
Old 04-16-2012, 09:40 AM

Code:

i used the eyeroll more for the position of it's mouth... could i get some purr now? and regarding that Pin Up pictures, did you get a tattoo of them maybe? just courious....

Quote:
Old 04-16-2012, 10:04 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I was just teasing you. Purrrr lol. I have a tattoo of my cat's face on my leg. I was going to get a naked fairy lady with roses tattoo, I even had a guy draw it up, but it ended up he wanted to do it at his friend's house which didn't seem sanitary. So I never got it.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 04-16-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:27 AM

Code:

OK, i supposed you was... Thanks for the Purr!!!! Nice, the cat face.... and i can understand and agree if someone does Tattoos at his own home, maybe in an extra arranged room. but at his friends house does not really sounds good....!!! i share your choice

see you, now i will go home slowly....

Quote: