forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-07-2011, 05:56 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,125
madmonke is running out of shit to post
madmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to post

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yes she was. She actually asked my permission before doing the dollar bill trick with my wife. I was kind of surprised. I guess she didn't want to offend me. (like a guy will get offended by something like that)

Code:

I would have gone BROKE! LMAO!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,054
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I only had the $45 on me at the time. She seemed pretty nice though, and we hung out at the place for hours once we took off our CFA-sponsored softball jerseys and hats.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-17-2011, 02:25 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,726
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

So last night, MrsNJ and myself went for our social Friday bike ride....each with a large water bottle filled with our favorite concoction....mine was JD n Coke, hers a Vodka and sweet lemon soda. (yes, we got wasted...)

Anyhoo, going past a house whose owners we sort of know, we noticed they were here for the holidays (very rich motherfuckers, and I mean VERY rich), and lo and behold they were flying the flag as is customary when they come to town. Pity the wind wasn't blowing a bit more for a better picture (will try snap one again today, cause it's awesome!!)

Clicky clicky for a bigger piccy!!

And the place is also for sale, only R16 million (about USD 1.8 million). Anyone with some small change for a house??

Edit: A day later, here we go, a better couple of pics. More fun at the beach after a road trip to a neighboring town.

RIP JoeTheSnake

Last edited by NookieJunkie : 12-17-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:50 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,068
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

that's right americans rule
bow down to that flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 12-24-2011, 05:25 AM

NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I'm pointing to the stars, fucker!
(and no, Americans do not rule, but some are cool)

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 12-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,432
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Going through some old pics for a seasonal reason, found this

Merry xmas, you reprobates
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:55 AM

Code:

Dover?

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 12-25-2011, 04:11 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,432
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Pretty much. Samphire Hoe, the land mass made when they dug the tunnel
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 12-25-2011, 05:11 AM

Code:

Some fire ho......sounds hot!

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 12-25-2011, 08:06 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Nifty diaper bag.