forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Videos

Old 04-22-2015, 01:31 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Unhappy Nicole Eggert - Botched Boob-Watch (TV Show Episode) - blurred/topless

Alternate Player:
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:32 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Screen Caps

Old 04-22-2015, 03:03 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,441
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I get the comfort angle and her body image uneasiness, but I'm not sure the money she spent having this done was worth it. The before and after pics show such a slight reduction, it's sort of a why bother situation. Her before breasts looked like the right size for her physique. Now I think she's just gonna look like a heavy chick with small boobs.

The doctor was right, she'd be better off hitting the gym instead of spending all this money on yet another boob job.

just sayin'
Old 04-22-2015, 08:07 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

and here is a before before pic
Old 04-22-2015, 09:46 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,441

Code:

I kind of like her look before before

I also got a kick out of her comment that her initial doctor gave her bigger boobs than she wanted. Uh huh. Kinda calling b.s. on that one. I think Denise Richards made the same claim after she had her reduction surgery.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:43 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567

Code:

She was hot back then I agree but I think she looks fine now. It is kind of fucked that if a female puts on a couple pounds some people judge her saying she is fat. I am not saying you are calling her fat drchin btw. If a dude added a few pounds things would be okay in most peoples eyes. I am glad I was born a male, females get all the bullshit like having to give birth, periods every month, then having to raise the kids cook and clean. Yup thank God I am a male.