forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Features: > I am - Videos That Suck of the Day

Old 04-19-2012, 12:32 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,693
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default 마익흘 - Fat Girl Food Girl (미쓰에이 패러디)

This dude's videos are absolute genius.

배고파? 예쁘게 되고 싶어? 많이 먹어야 돼

돼지갈비
Chicken ggochi
조개구이
생불고기
So eat up, girl
So eat up, girl
So eat up, girl
So eat up, girl

아가씨, I wanna help you understand that skinny girls just don't hold a candle to chicks with love handles
Churro, churro, churro, or you could have another kilo, kilo, kilo
Of chocolate cake on me and a vanilla shake, you can't gain weight without some heavy cream

I need a Fat Girl, you need more Food Girl,
It wouldn't hurt for you to pack more junk into the front and in the trunk
Hips and thighs should be supersized, any exercise just isn't worth it
Beautiful Fat Girl how 'bout some Food Girl
You really send my heart a-flutter when you smother on some extra butter
Krispy Kreme and some refried beans would really do your D-line figure wonders

I don't care if you're a redhead or brunette, there's only one rule if we're together, 'n that's bigger is better
Nacho, nacho, nacho, you ought to add some more mayo, mayo, mayo
Don't leave it on the side and I just can't abide a girl who hasn't tried a bacon burger deep fried

To be a Fat Girl the answer's Food Girl
This ain't the time to start a diet, you want seconds, honey, don't deny it
Ideal dates quickly clean their plates and then go straight on to the dessert menu
To make you Fat Girl I'll feed you Food Girl
I'll make Thanksgiving dinner daily and then baby you can drink the gravy
Stay all day at the Chinese buffet until they haul your butt away with a forklift

(Tons of fun) And if you still don't believe me, ask Queen and Mika, they agree
(Massive buns) You need just one curve in just the right place
(Less is more) You know, I've heard that broken line before, but seems to me that more is more
I just can't stand those flimsy brittle-boned anorexic underweight emaciated things

Hey, key change! Fat Girl, so she likes Food Girl
It sure ain't easy in Korea to subsist on only quesadillas
Larger tails aren't the kind to fail, you're gonna tip the scales on all other women
So be a Fat Girl if you like Food Girl
It's your body, you control her, beauty's in the eye of the beholder
Seems to me more variety would end up doing this society wonders

철판낙지
hot ddeokbokki
배추김치
ravioli
So eat up, girl
So eat up, girl
So eat up, girl
So eat up, girl

이 패러디는 특정 개인 혹은 단체를 희화화 하거나 비판하기 위한 것이 아니며, 독특한 서술자가 생각하는 여성의 아름다움을 이야기 한다. 많은 여성들이 날씬함에 너무 집착을 하여, 서술자가 생각하는 아름다움이 한국에도 인정되

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 04-19-2012 at 12:36 PM.