forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 11-22-2008, 10:04 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,832
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

The Road - Cormac McCarthy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 11-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Never fear, thedooch is here!

Credits: 21,325
thedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to behold

Mother Night - Kurt Vonnegut

I bought The Road and am gonna read it next.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,746
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Didn't Kurt Vonnegut just die recently?
Old 11-22-2008, 11:00 PM

thedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to behold

Yea he died in April. Ive read his stuff since high school and am planning on reading his whole catalog before I die.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,746
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

I tried read either Slaughterhouse 5 or Cat's Cradle when I was in high school and found it very disassociated. Have you found his other books that way?
Old 11-23-2008, 06:36 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 2,744
imnotlistening2u is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dog Soldiers by Robert Stone. Only about 50 pages into it, but so far so good. About a journalist at the end of the Vietnam War who gets into some drug trafficking and things end up going south. Should be interesting, I hope.

Just finished Palahniuk's Survivor, I thought it was a good book and the set up and the way its written are great.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 645,627
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

1984 - George Orwell.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:43 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,259
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
love love LOVE that book

every english essay i wrote in school i related to that book in some way

im reading slaughterhouse 5 but it isnt really going anywhere, although i like his humor

im reading in the woods - tana french now, its pretty good, murder mystery and i love the way she writes
Old 11-23-2008, 09:54 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Actually reading the book Snake about the life of Ken Stabler. Very interesting read. QB for the Raiders back in 70's.
Old 11-24-2008, 01:16 AM

A couple of his books are disassociated and most if not all of them are very strange, but I love his humor.

Now I have to decide what I am going to read next: Catcher in the Rye or Outliers, the new Malcolm Gladwell book.