forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 06:29 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 3,116
drunkelberger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default WANTED: opinions! and advice... even if you are an asshole..

so, this is my first post (but i stumbled upon drunkenstepfather years ago) anyways, this seems like a fairly diverse crowd of people and i was hoping to get some general advice or opinions about this situation i have found myself in, so, here goes....

last january me and my boyfriend of 4 and half years broke up, mostly because of complications related to being in a long distance relationship. through him i met my VERY good friend, lets just call him "John". my ex had lived with "John" in the city where i got to college, he basically moved up here with me for my freshman year. then he moved back home due to financial issues. fast forward to a few years later, while "John" had remained a close friend all through out college and i spent many many hours hanging out at his apartment. now i've actually moved into this same apartment.

so, phew, recap-
i now live in my ex-boyfriend's old apartment with his childhood friend ("John").
before moving in here 6 months ago we had been close friends and often hung out together.

so heres the problem....
one night a few months ago i was drunk and told him that i had always thought that if we had met through different circumstances that maybe we would date because we got along so well and had known each other for so long.

that night i slept in his bed, we didnt have sex, but we did the next day.
now we have this odd, semi-secret but by now anyone with a half a brain knows whats up, "relationship"

the question is.... am i the worlds worst ex girlfriend? i honestly really enjoy spending time with "John" and feel badly about this but i didnt purposefully choose to be interested in him.... so... what do you guys think?
Old 05-28-2008, 06:34 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,975
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Winner winner Chicken Dinner....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:49 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,561
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

This place is turning into The View...

PMs, no emails.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:51 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,773
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fuck that ex's are just that. Don't live in the past.

And post some more.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:52 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,508
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Fuck, I'm out before Rosie waddles in...
Old 05-28-2008, 06:54 PM
paris gave me herpes

nah, its not like that, i just figured people around would be straight with me and they were also mostly guys, because i dont need some vagina who gets her advice from sex and the city giving me her opinion. and whatever girls are on here seemed to be as far away from that as possible. i dont want to have a heart to heart on the nets, i just wanted an outsider opinion
Old 05-28-2008, 06:55 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,408
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i would never, ever, EVER go out with the ex of one of my boys. it's just not done.

and you didn't mention how the ex feels about it, so i'll assume you didn't tell him. that should give you a clue...

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:58 PM
paris gave me herpes

Code:

yeah, well we don't really talk, occasionally he calls to bitch at me and call me a whore, i think to make himself feel better about the whole thing but... yeah, obviously its not something that i probably would be willing to disclose at this point. but i also would feel ALMOST as equally unwilling to discuss a relationship or sex with anyone regardless of who it was with him
Old 05-28-2008, 07:02 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,408
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

now that's not true...you're discussing it with perfect strangers. and the fact that you're even asking means you know it's kinda wrong. even if everyone said no problem, i don't think it would make you feel better. anyway, i guess my problem is actually with the new bf. letting a girl potentially come between a lifelong friendship...not classy.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:05 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,517
Jack Hunter is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well if he's pissed now, you definintly shouldn't tell him. I agree with ntat's, you just don't do that with an ex's friend, it's a bad scene all around. Also, your ex will probably beat the hell out of his friend for the betrayal if he finds out.
Closed Thread