forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 01:19 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,849
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default My$p@ce

More specifically the newest time killing add-on. Myspace apps.

For those with myspace, you've likely seen the "I bought you..." bs. Seeing as my wife likes making my life nigh unlivable she has taken to downloading these freakin games. So I get the unfun duty of reading through hours of script looking for malicious exploits. And believe me folks, they're there.

I did however end up liking this supernatural one. Zombies, werewolves, vampires, and slayers. Pretty fun as far as time killers go. That bring me to my point here. Anyone else play? Want to?

Heres my various sups...
Zombie My personal fav.

Werewolf second in line of favs. Something about a large death machine of teeth and claws gets the blood flowing.

The Slayers, eh pretty cool.

Vampires...now granted, Tom Cruise has done for vampires what Augustine did for religion, but still fun if you like 30 Days of Night.

If you click those you'll make my characters stronger, and if you decide to keep the app and play I can make your characters stronger and such. I have also read most the the script and found not MAJOR mal issues. So I'll say it's safe and not spam.

I hope to see you all there!!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:25 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,953
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

MySpace is simply doing everything that Facebook is doing now. Facebook has had these applications for the past year and a half or so, and now MySpace is ripping them off.

The two are virtually interchangable now, they keep ripping each other off and it's pretty much pure stupid now.

If you don't use Facebook and you're just now discovering the applications, believe me, you will hate, hate ,hate, hate ,hate , hate these applications in no time.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-27-2008, 01:27 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,849
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Oh, I already hate most of them.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:42 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,052
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I'm completely addicted to myspace (won't get on facebook) but despite that fact, I also admit that, yes, these new apps are pieces of shit.

PMs, no emails.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,091
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I am a Facebook addict
Old 05-27-2008, 01:51 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I would get on facebook, but im already on myspace SO much and I also have no interest in re connecting with the people who used to try to beat the shit out of me in highschool now that our lives have drifted even further apart.

I think it's kind of neat tho....

PMs, no emails.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default marie-eve

any chance of posting your myspace url?
Old 05-27-2008, 07:36 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Any chance of you posting your LAW BLOG!!

(I know that you know what I'm talking about....)

And yes, I am avoiding answering that.

PMs, no emails.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default touche

of course i know what you are talking about.

i hope you enjoy this...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

Code:

Old 05-27-2008, 08:10 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I agree, Facebook is getting copied by Myspace. However much I loved the Pirates game on Facebook, I still grew weary of it after a while. They are great till the novelty wears off...

Choppie, do I have to download the apps to help you? Or, can I just click the link?
Closed Thread