forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 05:44 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,207
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default it's a nice thought

But I kinda prefer the anonymity of this site and others. Not sure how I would PROVE it without someone figuring out who I am...

Seems to me this site works well precisely because we are anonymous and can speak our minds freely without fear of backlash at work/home.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,970
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

So why don't we support our troops by giving them an avatar? Maybe it should be something from the branch they are from then when they earn it they get their own avatar?
Old 05-26-2008, 05:50 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

We cover MANY topics on this blog and message board , and do our best to approach them humorously or even harshly (in a funny way).

In reality, and we HOPE you all realize this, our motto really is “To each their own”, meaning we may not make the choices certain people make, or vice versa, but it is one’s own personal choice as which choices they make and why, and we respect that more than anything in the world: The right to choose and make decisions for one’s self.

However, we do tend to stay away from anything political on this site as far as content, reason being that we are NOT a news site and there are PLENTY of other sites and forums that cater to this demographic on the internet. That’s not to say that people are not welcome to discuss such subjects in our forums. Please feel free to do so.

We do not, under any circumstances, support the war going on right now, nor many of the wars fought in which the US was a key player, though we do support the troops in their decision to do what they felt, or feel, is right in terms of enlisting in the armed forces, air force, navy etc. There are many reasons why men and women of the US choose to serve their country and we respect those choices 100%.

Given our current views, we feel that offering avatars to war vets would wrongly project the idea of this site supporting the war and given our own political views (and, as administrators of this board, our right to have them as such) this is not something we wish to advertise in this community.

We do support the troops of the US, and hope that those who are not home already come home safely to their families.

Thank you for your understanding. The administrators of this site and forum now consider this matter closed.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:03 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,800
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well, since I also read the front page I can understand his humor and actually laughed. And the laugh is backed with 24 years of Army time behind it.

Of course it goes without saying if he wasn't joking then the Canadian cum stain can fuck the hell off....lol just kidding, well maybe not. yeah I was kidding, but then again.... Well ok, I was kidding about the lol, but not fucking off. Although he would have to figure out how to get his drunk ass dick working long enough to fuck off, but we can all laugh at him as he tries.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,524
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

This thread should be locked before it escalates any more. I like this forum and I don't want to feel like I should leave because some people think soldiers do nothing but rape innocent people. He didn't say it, but it was implied with that story. If you want to start judging a group by the actions of a few, well, there are a lot of places you can go with that that will make a lot of people pissed the fuck off.

Jesus, you lost a lot of respect from me with that post, not that you care.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:26 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

I actually thought i did lock this thread...oh well. It's locked now though!
Closed Thread