forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 02:15 AM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,837
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Avatars for vets?

I think personally that vets (who can prove it of course) should get the same consideration ad our wonderful topless ladies or at least a cut down on the requisite # of posts.
Think of it The Drunken Stepfather Armed Forces. How awesome would that be.

If not then this is a big

THANK YOU to all of you who are serving or have served you don't know how much your service means to me at least.

Old 05-26-2008, 02:26 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,482
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i would second that...on the condition it perhaps includes cops and firefighters.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-26-2008, 02:30 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

great idea, unfortunatley the internet is filled with navy seals and marines

but seriously if they show any sort of proof i think the least the admin of this site could do for them is hook em up with an av. and to all you vets past and present i'd also like to send out a thank you.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:11 AM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,837
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I shoulda thought of that I'll put a second on that as right there.

Old 05-26-2008, 04:37 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,398
FraggleRockx is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Avatars for vets?

thats a great idea, personally i'd love to have an avatar but i dont need one so bad that im gonna pull the vet card. i have plenty of proof but i dont wanna seem like im tooting my own horn. respect from a few people should be enough. thats what matters the most to me.
On a side note i have been trying to get some chicks i know to let me put a dsf tag on there tits so i could get one that way. shit i just want to take pictures of tits who am i kidding.
Old 05-26-2008, 04:49 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,328
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

I was active duty for 4 years and I am now in the CA Air National Guard.

Old 05-26-2008, 04:58 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

I don't think it's a good idea, you guys are suckers who wanted a easy job and got suckered to go kill arabs and expect to get love for it. If you don't show tit, then you shouldn't get an avatar.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 05-26-2008, 05:05 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

someone told me I was harsh, i think invading countries and killing innocent people is kinda harsh. I don't blame the vets, I just don't see why the need to be awarded. This dude I know raped and killed a chick once - he went to jail, he didn't get any purple hearts or whatever the fuck you heroes get....that said - support our troops.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 05-26-2008, 05:06 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,328
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I actualy enlisted before Sep 11. I was not suckerd into anything.

Old 05-26-2008, 05:37 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 3,563
randomhoudini is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I wonder how many people Jesus pissed off with that one?