forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,110
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura
Default Working out

Who does it? What supplements do you take? What is your routine?
My lifting routine is pretty weird, so I'll post it later.
As for supplements this is the list:

AM:
Multivintamin
500mg green tea
2x 500mg L-Carnitine
2x 1800mg L-Arginine
250mg coleus Forskohlii
200mg caffeine
25mg ephedra

Lunch:
250mg Coleus Forskohlii
200mg caffeine
25mg ephedra
500mg green tea

Pre-workout & post workout
24g protein shake + 5g creatine

PM:
2x 500mg L-Carnitine
2x 1800mg L-Arginine
200mg caffeine
25mg ephedra
500mg green tea
24g protein shake

Old 05-24-2008, 04:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,737
dragosani Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

when i had time to work out (haven't taken it seriously in a few years), i just relied on NitroTech and Musclemilk for protein (morning and after workout) and Celltech for creatin (morning and night). I'd stock up on various protein bars which I'd eat throughout the day.

...oh, yeah, and i tried an 8 week cycle of sustanon. That really help. gained about 15 lbs of muscle in about 3 months. lost it damn near as quickly too once i was off the stuff.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,805
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Does anyone have a good program for butts and belly i need to get my belly back into shape kinda slacked over the winter
Old 05-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,110
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If you're trying to get rid of pudge, aerobic exercise if the most effective. Lunges and crunches will tone, but unless you raise your heart rate, you can have a tight ass and 2 inches of fat covering it.

They have proven that exercise does increase spot fat loss, but not to a significant degree.

Old 05-25-2008, 01:08 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,954
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

whenever I get in my routine, my diet/excercise usually consists of:

Egg Beaters and Turkey bacon or Crispix/Special K/Multi Grain Cherios w/ Skim Milk for breakfast

Salad with turkey and fat free dressing or mix of apples, grapefruit, or oranges for lunch

And then some form of 99% fat free ground turkey for dinner. Whether it's Turkey Burgers, scrambled turkey, or turkey tacos, etc.

All this is portioned of course

I eat a lot of turkey. That 99% FF ground turkey is heaven. I mix this with a lot of cardio. I walk at my school's jogging track a few miles, or I'll use my Trikke, which gives you a really good full body workout. When I do weights I just use the shoddy Bowflex I bought from my neighbor for like $200. It works, but it's obnoxious to use because you gotta change the thing around eveyr time you want ot do a different excercise. Get's old, but it works, nonetheless.

My problem is that I'm hardly ever in that routine, so I whatever weight I lose, I gain it back quickly when I stop.

I'm really hoping to get hooked on those P90X DVD's whenever I get them. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm very out of shape, I plan on taking before and after pics (assuming I stick with it). I'll post some on here.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-25-2008, 09:43 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,947
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Multi-vitamins
Fish Oil
Protein powder blend
Some pills that are supposed to help in recovery which are Vitamin C & some other stuff

The majority of what I do is just grappling, a little heavy bag work, and stretching. Try to lift weights some, but don't do it that much.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,972
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't really take anything besides L-Glutamine which helps to bounce back and A multivitamin. I'm trying to follow the P90x nutrition guide but my brothers birthday kinda fucked that up... oh well Tony Horton wouldn't be happy with us after this weekend.
Closed Thread