forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 07-27-2008, 04:53 AM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,519
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default Your Favorite Music Video

What's your favorite one(s)

Post a link to it on youtube if you can for others to see...

My 2 faves are

Audioslave - Cochise

I just loved the fireworks, and how they linked to the song (probably all editing, but still impressive)

Stereogram - Walkie Talkie Man

This must have takes ages to do, and a fuckload of wool!

Old 07-27-2008, 05:21 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,816
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Genesis - Land of confusion

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!

Last edited by admin : 01-02-2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: fixed embed
Old 07-28-2008, 08:36 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,759
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Dire Straits....Money for Nothing....

winner?

YES!

about a man and his horse
Old 07-28-2008, 09:13 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,536
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

My favorite not just because I know the people and places depicted here.

Filmed in mid-2005, this is a glimpse into life on the French Quarter's lower Decatur Street before Hurricane Katrina.

Originally written by Ray Davies of the Kinks, this track is performed by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band featuring Clint Maedgen on vocals with a guest appearance by the New Orleans Bingo! Show in the video.

Old 07-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,973
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-28-2008, 04:22 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,919
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

This is a tough question because there's so many great ones to pick from, but I'll base my selections on how much I like the song AND the video. There's a lot of amazing videos to songs I hate, so I don't include those. Here's a short list...

The Mighty Mighty BossToneS - "Kinder Words"

- Video was based on the movie Cool Hand Luke, and happens to be one of my favorite songs by my favorite band

Naive New Beaters - "Live Good"

- Amazing video with amazing use of green screen

Protest The Hero - "Heretics and Killers"

- Awesome song, even more awesome video

Bush - "Greedy Fly"

- Good song, EPIC video

Meat Loaf - "Object In The Rearview Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are"

- I'm a big fan of Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell II album, and this was my favorite song, and also the most epic. The video was also directed by Michael Bay and featured Robert Patrick

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-30-2008, 12:01 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,106
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

These are some of my favorite video's. I used to be a professional video photographer and an Editor and the first 3 of these videos always impressed me. The last one is on my list because he is having a lot of fun, and always brings a smile to anyone I show it too.

Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

The All-American Rejects - Move Along

Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World (Turn mute on so your ears don't bleed. Skip to the 1.20 min mark)

Daler Mehndi - Tunak Tunak Tun

Last edited by admin : 01-02-2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: fixed embeds
Old 07-30-2008, 12:25 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,919
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I forgot about Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-30-2008, 01:59 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,085
victor6er will become famous soon enoughvictor6er will become famous soon enoughvictor6er will become famous soon enough

Tool - Sober

or

Tool - Stinkfist

or

well, you get the picture... Any of these are enough to give me nightmares... lol...
Old 07-30-2008, 02:14 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,262
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I kinda like The 88 - Coming Home (live from the Galaxy Theater) with the same song heard in this a few years ago. Makes me smile seeing the crowd jumping on stage dancing and singing along.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-30-2008 at 02:17 AM. Reason: I'm reworking my shit to perfection