forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-25-2010, 12:11 PM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 643,589
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice
Default WWE's Undertaker, Brock Lesnar Exchange Words Following UFC 121

I've searched and can't find anything else on this.....anyone got anything?

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Old 10-25-2010, 12:14 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:31 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,645
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Of course 'Taker wasn't pulling for Brock, Cain is his brother!

hahahahaha
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-25-2010, 12:37 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,228
Nazgum2004 is a jewel in the roughNazgum2004 is a jewel in the roughNazgum2004 is a jewel in the roughNazgum2004 is a jewel in the roughNazgum2004 is a jewel in the rough

Watching it a few times and it's hard to tell. Maybe I'm over analysing it but maybe it wasn't as sinister as it looks. Who knows, maybe Lesnar should go back to the WWE as he got his ass kicked on Saturday.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,559
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Even though Lesnar got his ass kicked you've got to give him credit for what he's done during his time in the sport. It must be hard to go from pro wrestling to the UFC. I'm sure he will be back. The guy definitely showed his inexperience when it came to fighting Cain.

Old 10-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 643,589
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

I think if it was something dealing with the WWE it would have been a little more scripted and prepared.....you can see Taker eyeing him before he even walks by and normally on the scripted shit they dont even act like they see the other person till they are right up on them.....I had heard that Brock was being interviewed on some XM radio station the other day and Takers name was brought up and he pretty much just called him a pussy or sissy.......or some shit like that....

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Old 10-26-2010, 07:37 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,669
Bitterpill is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

It's all a work. WWE is trying to set up a Taker/Lesnar match for Wrestlemania XXVII & UFC wants no part of it. Taker & Lesnar are close friends & have even trained together. It was just WWE going into business for itself.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:53 PM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

Credits: 52,330
trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold

The Undertaker is the fucking MAN!

Old 10-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]