forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,621
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
Default Formula 1 Racing - The best news in 3 years

Michael Schumacher will return to Formula 1 in 2010, after Mercedes GP confirmed on Wednesday that the seven-time world champion is joining its team next year.

The German, who will turn 41 in January, has been linked with the outfit ever since Mercedes-Benz took over Brawn GP. He finally concluded a three-year deal to make a sensational F1 return on Tuesday evening.

Full story here:

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 12-27-2009, 05:04 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,626
RoadsterZ4 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yeah... that's some great news!!! I am (was) a huge BMW-Sauber fan, but now I think Merc seriously kicked their ass buying their own team and hiring the best driver in history. Next season will be completely amazing: Schumi vs Massa, Alonso, Hamilton, Button and Kubica... damn I can't wait!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,212
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

I hate that guy. Great driving skill but a total douchebag who doesn't deserve respect.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:22 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

We are celebrating the return of the boring hun scumbag?
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:46 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 12,326
bumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP total
bumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP total
Default F1-us

Certainly Schumacher creates some buzz - but we are more interested in US-F1 debut. With what Brawn GP did last year with a few months to assemble makes we wonder what Windsor can do.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:02 PM

NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
Default Oh Really?

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You forget Brawn GP had the full development of Honda Racing in the year running 2008. I am yet to see a team starting from scratch actually finish top 5 in manufacturers or drivers standings. They will be happy to get a championship point and qualify for some funding from the FIA.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 01-19-2010, 01:16 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,578
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I have a question for you F1 fans, do you think F1 will even survive for the next 5 years as they're still financially hurting or more like hemorrhaging. Almost every race I see with the exception to Monte Carlo or maybe a few down in Brazil where the stands are nearly empty.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:29 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,212
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

F1 will always be around but it may not be in its present form.

Take Ferrari for example - I don't have stats but I would be surprised if every team in NASCAR put together equalled their yearly budget. And that's just one team.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:19 AM

Same for all sports: spectators/tv viewers = sponsors = cash = budgets = sports events. It's all about the money. Some sports are more high profile than others, for example NBA, NHL and NFL vs Soccer, F1 vs NASCAR etc etc.

As long as there is a demand there will be a supply. And then fierce competition is born along with the fans....

RIP JoeTheSnake

Last edited by NookieJunkie : 01-20-2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: forgot the hockey
Old 02-21-2010, 01:19 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

This has been one hell of an offseason. Looks like Ferrari will come out of the testing season as the team to beat, followed by McLaren. RBR and Brawn/Mercedes are behind by a few hundredths of a tick, and Force India seems to be on the same level.

Too bad about USF1 and their woes. I doubt the FIA will let them miss four races. And I hope StephanGP is allowed in, as the old Toyota chassis may prove fast in certain circuits.