forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,970
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Old 11-01-2011, 11:50 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,284
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Too Long And Self-Congratulatory. Don't Read

So, a year ago I posted in the Random Thoughts V3.0 thread that I had just been fired from the firm I'd been with for ten years. Scared shitless, didn't qualify for UE because I was a partner, no job prospects where I live, shitty economy, nobody hiring in the legal field, etc.

Within a couple of days, I had found a space to rent, and spent 7 weeks with a buddy of mine renovating it from a long, dark, empty debris-ridden cavern to a modern office. Framed in a bunch of offices and work spaces for assistants, put in an ADA compliant bathroom, a server room, storage, new electrical, new floors and ceiing, etc., all while still running my practice at the old office (which, having been told to be out by the end of the year, was very much like catching your spouse fucking someone else and then having to live with both of them for a while). My buddy owns the building, and gave me free rent for six months while I got up and running.

Started an ad campaign in May on a local Mexican radio station and within a couple weeks, took in more new clients than I had in an entire year at my old office. Looks like I'll be able to hire another person in January or February to handle the new business coming in. Second best of all, it looks like I'm going to have my best year ever as an attorney. BEST of all is when clients of the attorneys at my old firm hear me on the radio and switch to me because they don't like the service they're getting over there.

It's a shit ton of work because I'm the accountant, the guy who goes to the post office and the bank, the guy who slops out the toilets, the interpreter, the promotions guy, the office manager, and, every once in a while, the lawyer. But there is a toxic level of stress that I wore like a second skin at the other place that is now completely gone. It's replaced by all the usual stresses of running a business, but that's the best trade I ever made.

So anyway, hooray for me.

Back to the ball busting.

Last edited by el_victorino : 11-01-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:06 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

^^^ Felicidades cabron!

Last edited by josehl : 11-01-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:57 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,970
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well done mate, in this current economical climate it's always good to hear someone bucking the trend.

And I think that ^^^ up there is why you were successful, at least you knew those jobs were getting done.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:03 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,284
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Thanks. The difference between last year and this is really amazing. Literally, there was not a single day when I went to work at the old place (not in the entire 10 years I was there) that I didn't hate the place and my job with an all consuming passion. I kept thinking things will get better if ____ or _____ or _____ but each development just led to a new and greater layer of bullshit. I'm working my ass off at my new office, but to know that I built it and own 100% of it makes it worth the hard work. Before, as one of five partners, in theory I was a boss and owner, but with four other people involved in the decision making process, 1/5 equals no control over anything at all because you have to have 3/5 to get anything done. That was by far the most dysfunctional place I've ever worked.

Old 11-01-2011, 03:16 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

This week is majorly kicking my ass. I forgot how much I hate training people, but at least this girl is ok to deal with. At least it's almost naptime.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:40 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,235
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:

Yes but is she hot?
Old 11-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,625
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Me too!! Two newbies in one week! WTF?

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 11-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,625
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

So why not post something?
HEY!! Yes YOU!!
Post something!!
And YOU, fucking guest lurker!
Join the best fucking forum NOW!!
And fucking post something!!
For fuck sakes Brah! Just do IT!!
Join the fuckery that is DSF!!

You may get an ass kicking, but it's the best one you will ever have!

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 11-01-2011, 05:10 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Balls.

That is all.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Closed Thread