forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 10:22 AM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,378
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I hate people that get paid to surf the itarwebs, then bitch because they were drunk and passed out for three days and find out the world didn't stop for them!

Glad to see ya back Shaz! Hope you had a great birthday and Mem Day weekend.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:38 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,564
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

I know, I shouldn't complain...B-day was great at least what I remember of it...and I found out that the Motorolla Razor will still work after getting wet (jumped in the lake fully clothed)...

about a man and his horse
Old 05-28-2008, 04:27 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,826
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

you know what i really fucking hate? those sunglasses that the celebrity's are wearing these days, like Ashley Simpson on the front page, what the fuck is up with them, the reason they went out of fashion is because it make you look like a cunt, so leave them in the 80s you fag, arrrrh:
Old 05-29-2008, 04:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 840
Mr Saxon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I hate this Nazi bitch and her stupid narrow mind outlook on life. As much as I do hate her however I dislike her inability to defend herself (not matter how futile the attempt may be) even she should have that right.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,588
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

I hate the DMCA.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,268
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I fuckin second that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:25 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,517
Jack Hunter is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I hate people who don't use fucking turn signals (honestly it isn't that hard).

I hate having to move back in with my parents because I broke up with my ex for cheating on me and them treating me like a failure.

I hate that the price of gas is so high and I can't take public transportation because they don't have it down here in Bumblefuck,GA.

I hate Bumblefuck,GA.

I hate people looking at me weird because I didn't shave and they think I'm a terrorist (I'm Indian dammit and a former NYC EMT).

I hate the ads for penis enlargement (how about ads for pussy tighteners?)

I hate blue laws, if I want a beer on Sunday goddammit don't say I can't.

I hate that my dvd of mallrats is to scratched up to play.

That felt good.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:54 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,011
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I hate the god damn motherfuckers who don't know how to properly rip a CD and label the mp3's. I mean, I don't know about the rest of you, but I fucking hate it when I download something I absolutely love only to add it to my iTunes folder so I can put it on my iPod, and when I add the folder I so conveniently extracted it to all neat and organized, iTunes feels the need to reorganize it based on the god damn id3 tags, which the dumb motherfucker who ripped neglected to input, even though I'm pretty sure there's a billion ripping programs that do it automatically for you, so the only way this could've been done is if some fucking dipshit has the oldest program on earth, or they don't give a fuck.

And not only that, but after iTunes adds it, it throws it into an unfindable folder on iTunes, which forces me to find it using the Windows Explorer in a folder marked "Unknown Artist" where there's about 150 fucking mp3's that are all renamed and mixed up thanks to iTunes.

Then I have to weed all these out and go in, one at a time, and label the id3 tags my own fucking self just so iTunes won't fucking send it off into oblivion, just so I can listen to it on my god damn mp3 player.

Is it so god damn hard to use a program that labels this for you?

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-30-2008, 02:01 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,011
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

As an addendum to that, I'd like to add that I hate it when iTunes take a CD I put into my folder and reorganizes it based on whether or not there is a guest on the track.

Example: I put Kanye Wests' College Dropout album into iTunes. One would think all songs for this would be under the Kanye West folder where I extracted it, right?

No, now I have 7 more fucking folders titled:

Kanye West
Kanye West Feat GLC & Consequence
Kanye West Feat Jay-Z & Ivy
Kanye West Feat Ludacris
Kanye West Feat Mos Def, Freeway, & The
Kanye West Feat Syleena Johnson

And so on and so forth. And yes, I realize there's probably a feature that will not allow this to happen but god damnit I'm lazy and don't feel like finding it it's late!

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-30-2008, 02:53 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,103
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I hate the airline tickets thread.

PMs, no emails.
Closed Thread