forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,176
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'll tell you the same thing I told cuntface for years. I'm always willing to admit when I'm wrong, and it happens no more than twice a year.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-19-2010, 12:07 AM

Credits: 79,166,815
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

It's pretty much a guarantee that if everyone is talking about how great it is, I am going to hate it. Except stuff like Green Mile and really good movies. But I never fall for the Hollywood hype. I saw the Matrix after it was released on DVD and all these people were talking about how great it was, so I thought I should give it a chance. I probably went in with a bad attitude thinking it was probably going to suck because the mainstream thinks its good. But I hate when they put those Matrix style slow motion shots in other movies. It sucks.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,346
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

Trust me, after watching Avatar, I got fucking pissed at hearing how beautiful it was, and to be honest, it wasn't even all that pretty, not to mention the writing was near Lucas EP 1-3 bad. Inception on the other hand, was a well written and beautifully shot film. Except for the scene When Ellen Page and Leo walks through the city that was upside down with the other half which was right side up, I guess; that scene looked fakey as shit. Was it the second coming? fuck no. I used the Matrix as the ultimate analogy because of the way it changed one's perception of what reality is and isn't. And the potential of being fully emerged into a computer built universe. Not that Inception lends itself any clearer to the topic of perceived reality and boundless potential since it fucking shrinked away like so many others who stepped to the plate of the ultimate reality bending experience, only to quickly become flaccid at the thought of getting a proper piece of cunt. In many ways, it was as promising as what dreams may come promised to be, (though infinitely better than that piece of shit that was infested with robin williams) only to let us all down like that dreadful movie did---though technically not in the same fucking way.

I'm a fan of one's ability to change reality as you so want to. To build impossible elements that can help you achieve your goals or defeat your foes. Or scriptural allowences that allows you to do off the wall shit because your character can, I'm a firm believer in anyting should go in reality bending Cinema: How about, Kinetic Cinematography, with changing scenery and intersecting and dividing characters and characteristics. Dicks going into cunnys and coming out of stretching eyeballs that is forced from the skulls along bungie chord like optical tissue, only for everything to slap back into place a fraction of a moment later, and Characters one moment running for their lives and the next walking through the foundations about you or through layers of spacial barriers, shattering them, or constantly changing into alternate states of themselves through out that year, or up until that point in their lives, from naked to clothed, fucking to eating, shitting to sleeping, crying to dying, then rotting away, only to return a moment later fine and smiling to no one in particular, then returning to the brisk pace of running for your life from some imaginary yet equally deadly phantom. And for it to be so fucking fast, you're not sure if you saw it or not. Along the lines of Tyler from Fight Club changing one cell from a kid's movie, to a blue movie with a big cock entering a juicy cunt. So quick you're not sure that you saw what you saw or if you had too much fucking Gin and cock the night before. Fuck, if the world is make believe make it fluid, ever moving, contorting, reshaping, not fixed and grounded. One thing about my fucking dreams is at times, for no reason, I'd be in a bar talking to a dame who wants to fuck me and I'd be saying I'm waiting for marriage, only to be at the airport passing through U.S. Immigration, to then be transported into my bed beating off under my sheet, wondering if I'm dreaming or is this the real world.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 648,807
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Fucking epic. An excellent story with some excellent scriptwriting. The usual Pixar stuff.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:55 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,929
rockdude82 will become famous soon enoughrockdude82 will become famous soon enough

Watching Blade 2 right now.

Still sucks.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:20 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Rocky Horror Picture Show

I had never seen it until last night. I do remember laughing at one point, but not sure at what. Susan Sarandon looked pretty hot, but doesn't get naked. This is a terrible movie. Plus, it's extra-super ghey. Thumbs-down. Unless you are a Striesand loving theater slut, this should be avoided.:
Old 07-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,089
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Yeah, you have to see it live in a theater where they do the live stage show with it. Totally different experience.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:09 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,436
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

I am not the biggest Rush fan, but this is a great fucking movie.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:17 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,984
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

The movie sucked. I knew it was a Drama moreso than a Comedy going into it, and he's right, it was fine up until he chased after Leslie Mann, then it turned into a completely different movie with no real point or purpose other than to waste your time. The first half is about how this man finds out he's dying and how he copes with the acceptance of his inevitable death. Then halfway through the movie everything you watched to that point doesn't mean shit, and then it's about trying to win back his ex, which he fails at.

It's a poorly constructed story that leads to a very non-endearing movie with little to no payoff for sitting through it. The entire story line changed halfway through. You just can't fucking do that in a movie and expect it to work. It was a valiant attempt, but Apatow failed miserably. The movie was terrible

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,089
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Goddamn it. Now you're gonna make me do a review to make my point clear. Fuck it. I'll do it either tonight or the next few days.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!