forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-24-2011, 04:02 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,331
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Definitely seen a lot a good fights end up not happening b/c someone pulls out w/ an injury. It's happening a lot more now b/c of the insurance policy the UFC has for it's fighters. Now fighters don't have to go into a fight injured just to pay for the medical bills to fix the injury.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:24 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,234
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Unfortunately that is the side effect I guess. You'd hope that it would help keep guys in fights by keeping them healthy but it works both ways. Guys know you rarely get cut for being injured. But losing can send you on your way. So smarter to make sure you get healthy. Hopefully Condit doesn't have to wait long or fight again before the title fight. Like I said, I expect he's got the best chance against GSP.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:39 AM

Code:

Condit will definitely take the fight to GSP and take some risks so it should be a good fight and probably not be another 5rd decision. GSP said he's aiming for an early February late January return around Superbowl weekend.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:40 AM

Pat Barry is definitely one of my favorite fighters w/o a doubt. Who knew Cro Cop could sing so well while driving like he's in a high speed chase.

Old 10-26-2011, 07:43 AM

Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:

Lol That is fucking fantastic! I thought both those guys were awesome before but Now Im a fan for life. Thanks
Old 10-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,638
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I can't wait to see this Bisping-Miller fight after TUF is over. They started off with just practical jokes and a laugh or two, and now they're both barely able to control themselves and keep the fight outside of the cage. Should be interesting.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-28-2011, 04:34 PM

Yeah Bisping is completely lost it this season. I like the guy but he's really taken being an asshole to a new level lately. I wasn't sure who I'd root for before this season started, but I now am securely behind Meyham tapping Bisping out.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

mayhem has said that they edited TUF so that it didnt make Spit king look like as much of a prick as he actually was/ is
Old 10-31-2011, 04:08 PM

Ok GSP...How can a man be such a badass and a pussy all at one time? Apparently he's decided that he should take a fight against Nick Diaz despite admitting that Carlos Condit was the more dangerous fight. This is just a couple weeks removed from being too injured to fight Condit. Mark my words GSP/Diaz will be a boring ass boxing match. Jabapalooza! But at least someone will finally expose Diaz for being far less than the messiah he's made out to be.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:23 PM

Thought this was funny