forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-31-2010, 05:27 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,623
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Default Do what you want in life, but video yourself hurting a cat and Anon will destroy you

Apparently this is currently a situation in development, but some kid videoed himself torturing his cat and posted it on youtube (why?).

Anyway, Anonymous got wind of this are are currently in the process of fucking up this guy's life. The following image details some of their actions thus far...

They did the same thing a year ago with regards to a cat named 'Dusty'

You can openly admit to pretty much any illegal sexual deviance on those boards and you'll be accepted with open arms, but hurt a cat... You're fucked mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:38 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, 4chan is a bit weird, imo. I am so surprised at the sheer amount of pedos there. A lot of bestiality shit too.

Occasionally there is funny stuff but it's really like finding a needle in a haystack. There's just so much shite to wade through.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:42 PM

Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Dude.... 1&2, remember???
Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 05-31-2010, 05:44 PM
satan666

Code:

I go with #31

fuck 1&2
Old 05-31-2010, 06:04 PM

Code:

I'm a fan of #34 myself, but then, who isn't?

I'll bet at least half the DSF'ers are scratching their heads and murmuring 'what the fuck?' right about now
Quote:
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Old 05-31-2010, 06:48 PM
satan666

Code:

Dude, DSFers are not new to the intarwebs.

In case there are a few n00bs that have never read the rules of the internet.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:01 PM
MEGADOUCHE

4chan ain't for me. It's lame enough to fuck with ppl using a screenname, let alone anon.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 741
nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.
Default made the news

Code:

Cat Abuse Posted On Facebook Sparks Outrage
San Antonio Father Claims His Son Not On Video

May 31, 2010
The father of a San Antonio teenager who has been accused by some people in the online community of abusing a cat that was captured on video said Monday that the boy is not his son.

"I think it's preposterous," said Michael Gallegos, the father of Mickey Gallegos, whose name was posted as the teen who tortured the cat. "The little boy in the video looks nothing like my son. The boy in the video has brown eyes, and they have a snap shot of my son, next to the video, and my son has green eyes."

Gallegos said that he believes somebody hacked into his son's Facebook page and posted the video, which shows a boy choking the cat and knocking its head against the wall.

Gallegos said his family owns two dogs but they don't have any cats. He added that his son would not torture an animal.

"We're a loving family," Gallegos said. "We love animals. We would never do anything like that. My kids know better than to do anything like that."

Gallegos said that his daughter told him that early Monday she heard a car accelerate and hit a fence and a tree on their property, and then it took off. Gallegos said a similar incident happened in December and two teens were caught. He thinks the two incidents are related and may have something to do with the Facebook video.

"I believe this is somebody getting revenge over something," he said.

Gallegos said the video has also upset his family.

The video disturbed so many Facebook users that a group posted its own page titled, "Avenge Dusty 2."

On the page, there are a lot of angry comments from Facebook users about getting revenge on the teen.

"I wish I lived in San Antonio," one user said in an online comment.

During an interview with KSAT 12 News, Animal Care Services arrived at Gallegos' home, but would not comment. Phone calls to ACS officials were not returned due to the Memorial Day holiday.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Foetus

Code:

Old 06-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,529
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

37... my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole