forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-03-2012, 10:32 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Ralph McQuarrie: Legendary Star Wars conceptual artist...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,054
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

Code:

Damn. He was good too. Always loved his concept stuff.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 03-04-2012, 11:07 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,257,131
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Rock Guitarist Ronnie Montrose Dead at 64

The musician died Saturday after a long battle with cancer.

Rock guitarist Ronnie Montrose, who formed the band that bore his name and performed with some of rock's heavy hitters, has died, his booking agent said Sunday.
Montrose died Saturday at his home in Millbrae, agent Jim Douglas said. He was 64.

Rest of story here.
Code:

Old 03-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,569
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Florida panther Colin Patrick dies at Palm Beach Zoo

Colin Patrick was born at the Palm Beach Zoo in 1995.

Code:

Old 03-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Foetus

Canada's Nick Zoricic dies after skicross crash
Code:

Old 04-08-2012, 03:45 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Veteran newsman Mike Wallace dead at 93
By Ashley Hayes, CNN
updated 1:54 PM EDT, Sun April 8, 2012

Code:

Old 04-18-2012, 02:47 PM
MadamMeow

RIP Dick Clark

Just heard this on the news. Unfortunately, TMZ is the only that put this up online so far.

Code:

Old 04-18-2012, 09:10 PM

Dick Clark dies of a heart attack at age 82

Dick Clark on his show 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve' on ABC.
(AP file photo)

By Associated Press | Breaking news, Deaths, Music, TV | April 18, 2012

Code:

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 04-18-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:12 PM

Code:

Thank you for the heads up.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:57 PM
Foetus

happy new year