forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-23-2008, 12:23 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 9,398
werdna is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Old 10-23-2008, 12:27 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,070
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hello! I now have that link bookmarked! *snifffffffffffffffffffffffffff* Although a can of tuna is a cheaper alternative.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-23-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:12 PM

The product claims: "Never struggle with hard-to-open plastic packages again"

The package itself is incredibly difficult to open

Old 10-24-2008, 01:58 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,603
SeanHart is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Old 10-24-2008, 02:18 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,100
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Old 10-28-2008, 09:50 PM

It seems this thread was short lived. I really liked this thread so I will try and revive it with...Sex Perspiration:

Old 10-28-2008, 10:13 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,509
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The caption underneath charlie chaplin says "It's the hat."

This one is recent, and is causing a bit of a stir in Germany.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:43 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Ah I see Satan has combined his thread and mine with similar subject matter into one. Thanks, I'm all for efficiency and expunging unnecessary double threads. I'll get rid of the dead link to the other thread.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'll see what I can come with.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-28-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 AM

Old 10-29-2008, 12:44 AM

Durex comes in all sizes...(UK)

Merchandising idea for Che Men's Magazine cross-media campaign, a real duvet and two pillow covers, so that you never sleep alone. (Belgium)

This new campaign from Playboy in Argentina featured a Beach Towel in the form of the magazine itself.

Paparazzi Magazine in Argentina ordered these sun protectors from Publicis Graffiti to promote nightclubs of Buenos Aires. The sun protectors where placed in all the cars at the clubs parking, so that paparazzi couldn't take pictures of what's going inside. Girls on the pictures are famous in Argentina.