forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 04:42 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,988
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura
Default Instant No Sale (discussion)

Question : If you were to find out if a current gf/bf or wifey/hubby had done something in there past and you just happened to find out, what woulld make you bail on them and break up the second you heard them utter the sin?

I am not meaning the kind of obvious types of things such as they were a child molester or rapist or had other wifes currently but maybe lets keep it to sexually. say that they had someone shit on their chests before or had gotten golden showers. For each person things will be diff i'm sure. just kinda curious where the line is.

even this could go the other way too.say that u were not attracted to the current partner but soon after you found out that the did ...(say anal for this example) that they got hotter and you wanted them after finding out
Old 07-16-2008, 05:00 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,110
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm out if a chick tells me she gave her last boyfriend AIDS.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:04 PM

Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

fuck, i just had a thought of what things it would take to get bigmac or shasta to bail, on second thought they prob wont post anything cuz i dont know that theres anything that would turn them off, lmao
Old 07-16-2008, 05:10 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,355
jakesit is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I am totally blown away that things that bother me and I have thought about for years pop up on this place.

My ex confessed to me that a roadie (from Depeche Mode no less) forced her to give him a blow job and she hung around with him, did drugs with him and talked to him after the whole thing went down.

I could never look at her the same way after that. It was a major issue that I never mentioned and I carried it with me till the end of our relationship.

It was very heavy. Yikes, what a blast from the past.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:10 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,258
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough
Default lol I had to...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 07-16-2008, 05:24 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hmmm....

I guess if she was into animals (ya know what I mean *cough* donkey show) then I would run like deere.

and deere isn't misspelled it is a reference to John Deere tractors ya dimwits
Old 07-16-2008, 06:13 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,619
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default ok...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Ok...what did your girl do???

A girlfriend years ago after a night of doing way too much coke said she had a 3-some with 2 guys....well the next day when I sobered up...lets just say "chinese finger cuffs" and I were done.

So now....what did your girl do???
Old 07-16-2008, 06:19 PM

the gf has done some stuff but not sex things, i mean she has had lots of women, and been paid to piss in a cup cuz i guy wanted to drink it but after i thought of the question, i didnt really have anything that came to mind and have been thinkin of what mine would be.
maybe if the said she set the record for getting fucked in 24 hrs or had fucked 100 plus guys or that she was in a gangbang or had anymore than one guy at a time blow a load on her. those could do it
Old 07-16-2008, 06:34 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 7,019
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Oddly enough... quite a bit... I'm just way too picky either that or I have lofty dreams that all women are virgins ahah
Old 07-16-2008, 06:48 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,107
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I've done WAY to much bullshit to get down on anybody for anything they did prior to me getting with them, that how I look at it. So provided it's nothing violent, diseased, disgusting or in the area of pedophiles, I pretty much don't care. It would take quite alot to scur me off.

PMs, no emails.
Closed Thread