forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-23-2016, 11:45 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,854
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Judge: Former teacher guilty of sexual exploitation
CBS2/FOX28 NEWS STAFF

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa —
A judge has found a former Cedar Rapids substitute teacher guilty of sexual exploitation by a counselor, therapist or school employee. Mary Beth Haglin, 24, now faces up to two years in jail and she would have to register as a sex offender for 10 years.

In this case, Haglin agreed to a "trial on the minutes," meaning there was no jury. Instead the judge used recorded testimony and documentation to determine her fate.
Sixth District Judge Kevin McKeever viewed two interviews as evidence submitted by the prosecution: the Child Protection Center interview with the victim and Haglin's interview with Cedar Rapids police.

Judge McKeever decided not to allow Haglin's Dr. Phil interview, which the state wanted to show as evidence.

Haglin met with CBS2/FOX28 , claiming she had a relationship with a then 17-year-old Cedar Rapids Washington High School student.

The Cedar Rapids Community School District has reached agreements with three former employees after the allegations came to light.

The district released a separation agreement and two resignation agreements between the district and former employees.

Ralph Plagman, who resigned as Washington High School Principal after the scandal broke, will be receiving a total of $169,749.

Michael Johnson, a former athletics director at Washington High School, will receive $135,428.

"Both Mr. Plagman and Mr. Johnson were entitled to seek and were qualified for the District’s early retirement plan," wrote CRCSD Community Relations Supervisor Marcia Hughes in a statement to CBS 2 News. "The District agreed to the other terms of the agreements after balancing the facts of the investigation with the desire for closure for the student and his family, as well as the desire for closure for the Washington High School community of students, parents, and staff members since the 2016-2017 school year was just around the corner and in recognition of these Administrator’s years of service with the District."

Jill Cirivello, the Human Resources Director, is also no longer at the district; she will receive $43,234.

The contracts also state the three have agreed not to sue the district.

Haglin was originally charged in July.
A leaked video on Twitter brought the relationship to the Cedar Rapids Community School District’s attention and after investigating, the school decided to let Haglin go.

She claimed the school already knew about the relationship.

In a statement to CBS2/FOX28, the district said they did what they were supposed to do as soon as they found out.

Haglin's sentencing will be at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, February 17.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 12-31-2016, 08:04 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

NJ Teacher And Cheerleading Coach Has Teaching License Revoked After Sexting Student
BY PAUL SACCA • 12.31.16

[

Did you think I’d leave you without giving you one last teacher-student sex scandal for 2016? Not a chance. We close out the year with Mallory Christ, a New Jersey teacher who had her teaching certificate revoked by state officials for sexting a student.

Christ, who was a South Plainfield High School teacher and cheerleading coach, was charged in June with second-degree endangering the welfare of a child. She was accused of sending two photos of herself through social media to the student in February, prosecutors said.

The 29-year-old math teacher allegedly sent inappropriate photos of herself to a male student and as a result, she had her teaching certificate revoked this week. Christ surrendered her teaching license as part of a deal with prosecutors. She had her teaching certificate since 2010.

Let’s hope teachers aren’t as naughty in 2017.

Code:

Old 02-03-2017, 04:55 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,642
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Cartwheeling Substitute Teacher Exposed Self To High School Choir Class, Police Charge

Code:

The police report alleged that the incident was caught on video on a female student’s cell phone, which showed the teacher doing the cartwheel and “exposing her bare buttocks.” Originally Sponsler denied having done the cartwheel, but upon being confronted with the evidence she changed her story and claimed she simply did not remember doing the deed.
The female student also claims Sponsler was talking about taking drugs and “how she thought 14-year-old boys were just like men.” The student said that the teacher announced she was not wearing underwear prior to performing the cartwheel.
The most graphic part of the police report came at the end where the student claims to have seen Sponsler’s vagina open and close in the process of the cartwheel.

Old 02-03-2017, 05:19 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,444
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

What did it say? Feed me!?

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,642
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Code:

lol feed me seymour! Feed me!

Old 02-04-2017, 12:26 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,579
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Sounds to me like an open and shut case.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:09 AM

Amazing what make up can do for some women.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:43 AM

Married Teacher Gave Student Vodka And Beer Then Had Sex With Him At Her Home And Captured It All On Video
BY PAUL SACCA 01.28.17

ProTip: If you are committing a crime don’t videotape it. If you record your crime and that video falls into the hands

of the police it will be extremely difficult for your lawyer to deny the charges and prove your innocence. But you

don’t have to take my word for it, just ask Sarah Lewis, a teacher who allegedly recorded her sex session

with an underage student.

The 27-year-old is a social studies teacher and dance teacher at Landmark High School in Spanish Fork, Utah.

She was arrested on January 24 for an alleged sexual encounter with a 17-year-old male student. She is

expected to be charged for unlawful sexual activity with a minor; a third-degree felony, and providing alcohol to

a minor; a class A misdemeanor.

Lewis, who is believed to be married with a young child, is said to have invited the boy to her home in early

January. That is where she provided the 17-year-old with beer and vodka and then had sex with the student.

The police report revealed that the teacher’s sex session with the boy was captured on video.

“It’s a tragedy that things like this occur,” said Payson Police Lt. Bill Wright. “It’s one of those mind-bogglers. You

have to shake your head at it.”

It makes you shake your head for damn sure.

District spokeswoman Lana Hiskey said as soon the school found out, Lewis was removed from the classroom

and remained on “leave of absence” as of Thursday.

Lewis, who has taught at the school since 2014, is due back in court next Monday.

The moral of the story is don’t commit crimes. And definitely, definitely don’t record your own crime

Code:

Old 02-24-2017, 12:45 AM

Former Texas high school teacher pleads guilty to having sex with two students
BY CHRIS SOMMERFELDT
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Saturday, February 4, 2017, 9:12 AM

A disgraced high school teacher in Texas is not expected to serve hard time for having sex with two 17-year-

old students, prosecutors announced Friday.

Haeli Noelle Wey, 28, was teaching math at Westlake High School in Austin when she was busted in

October 2015 of having had months-long relationships with two boys, according to officials.

Wey pleaded guilty to two counts of having an improper relationship with a student on Friday, according to

KEYE. Prosecutors recommended a 10 year deferred adjudication probation sentence for the ex-teacher, which

would mean she wouldn’t have to spend time behind bars or register as a sex offender.

The legal age of consent in Texas is 17, but state law prohibits teachers from having sex with students.

Texas teacher, 28, busted for sexual relations with 2 boys
One of Wey’s victims told cops he first met her at a recreational student event in June 2015. Later that summer,

Wey traveled with the victim’s family to Africa.

“The victim said while in Africa his relationship with Ms. Wey became more personal and on a deeper level,” a

detective wrote in an affidavit. “The victim stated while in Africa their relationship became physical.”

The relationship endured for several months and the victim testified the he and Wey had sex at least 10 times.

But the victim cut ties with Wey after he found out she had moved on to a second boy.

The second victim told cops Wey invited him for a hike at the Commons Ford Park, where she told the boy she

knew of “some secluded hiking trails,” according to court documents.

At some point during the stroll, Wey “took out a hammock and start kissing the boy, documents read.

“Your Affiant then asked the victim if he was expected to have sex with Ms. Wey while on this hike,” court

papers say. “The victim stated ‘yeah.’ When asked why, he stated, ‘a teacher just doesn’t hang out with a

student to hang out.’ ”

Wey, who had taught math at the school for two years, was busted when the first victim told his father about

what had happened.

The high school fired Wey immediately upon being notified.

“Inappropriate communication and relationships involving teachers and students is unacceptable and, as in this

case, against the law,” school superintendent Tom Leonard wrote in a letter to parents at the time.

“We trust that the justice system, with our continued cooperation, will reinforce this message.”

Wey will be sentenced in March.

Code:

She closely resembles Megan Markle of 'Suits' and Prince Harry's current flame.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:47 AM

Newlywed teacher arrested over 'lesbian affair with schoolgirl that went on for months'
A newlywed teacher has been sacked and arrested over an alleged sexual affair with a schoolgirl.

Camryn Zelinger, 32, is accused of having an "inappropriate" relationship with the student for months.

Police say the alleged victim was 14 or 15-years-old at the time.

Shocked parents say Zelinger would take the girl out of class at Encore High School in Riverside, California, so

they could spend time together.

The school said Zelinger is no longer employed there.

Zelinger is recently married and her social media accounts are full of pictures of her with her husband.

Parent Tiffany Florez said she was in disbelief when she found out about Zelinger's arrest.

She told KTLA: "The way she is and the way she interacts with the children, you would never suspect.

"You would never think she would do something like that."

Zelinger was booked into jail on suspicion of lewd or lascivious acts with a minor and annoying or molesting a

child under 18 years of age.

Code: