forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,981
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
Default Mrs. BC is in the hospital

She has not been feeling very well the past couple of days. Not able to keep down ANYTHING, food, Coke, Water, MEDS!!

Made the decision to take her to the ER, and cross our fingers that our insurance is still working. If not, we will deal with it. My main concern right now is her health.

Her potassium level was EXTREMELY low, which might have triggered the nausea. It concerned the doc so much, she is on a heart monitor right now. I will know more in the morning. Also, her being off her meds is not a good thing either. She is on an IV drip for the potassium and getting some saline for the dehydration.

This could have not come at a worse time, but she is #1 to me. The job hunt is secondary.

Thought I would just let you all know why she has not been around, and why I might not be on as much either.

On a side not, a n00b really made my night with the Death Magnetic post! Sitting here, trying to get drunk and listening to new shit from my favorite band!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 09-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,524
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

That's no good BC! Hope she is back to keep you in line soon!

Wish her well from all of us!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,839
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Tell Mrs. BC I love her and miss her. I hope she feels better.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,027
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

BC....We're right here with you. You know how to catch me if you need anything.
You give her my love...

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:23 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,347
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Give her our love...

I wondered if something was wrong, I have seen her on for a few days.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:25 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Our thoughts and prayers go out to her.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

dude, I don't know how to show my feelings, but damn, you're on hard times. My thoughts are with you, and my best wishes for her.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:39 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,944
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Give her my love, I hope all is well and she feels better soon. We're always here for you!

Old 09-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,981
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Damn, you guys are making this monkey boy tear up a bit.

She is gonna hate me for posting this, but I thought you all should know since a few people here like her.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 09-02-2008, 11:05 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,019
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

damn, hope she's okay dude.

if worst comes to worst, we'll pull together to save her like everyone in ferris bueller's day off.

even if it means stealing our friend's dads ferrari.

PMs, no emails.
Closed Thread