forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 08:29 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,064
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

lolz, in the same place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 PM

Credits: 79,165,368
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

what happened? You hit the lottery and got a couple of knob jobs in one day. I thought your luck was changing.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,077
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

I need to hit the real lottery to change my luck right now. I have about 4 dollars and don't know if my unemployment is going to be extended. On top of that its mostly just my depression kicking up. I've been off meds since about october, so I'm very up and down lately.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,088
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

brodie my man you need to take a look on the bright side of life. you have a roof over your head, food to eat, all the weed and alcohol you want it seems, a beautiful son...and those are just the ones i know about!!

Old 03-04-2010, 09:33 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,230
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

my wife is a teacher here and their rule is $15.00 no waiting period on getting it back though. STFU! and let the girl learn a lesson, if you go in and fight it for her, the only thing she will learn is that enough yelling and scream and the word lawsuit will fix everything. do you ever even wonder why this country is in such a fucked up state of affairs. let her learn to obey and follow rules. if you want to throw a hormonal bitch fit wait until they do something really wrong like refusing to let her graduate cause she flashed the camera during class pitcher day. now that is a fight. i have more to say about things like this, but i'll start working on my next rant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 PM

Code:

I hear ya, I'm broke myself and my job is on the line every day. I hate the business part of my field. That's what blunts are for
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:39 PM

Code:

Let me get this straight. The school confiscates your kids phone and then charges you $15 to get it back?
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,533
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Code:

Government run education.... Personal property doesn't mean jack shit to them.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:56 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,230
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

yes, what is there some reason, that kids should have some kinda punishment leveld against them? is that what i'm hearing out of people. you bleeding heart pussy are making so fucking sick! you have already taken the spanking and disipline out school what next. if there isn't some kinda of punishment for doing the wrong thing how are you supposed to change behavior....oh wait i know, i've heard it before, just use reason cause a kid will behve properly if you just explain to them wait they did wrong, and agree to a mutual...........FUCK THAT SHIT! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE JAILS IN OUR COUNTRY LATELY. jesus christ reasoning doesn't work! fuck it nevermind! crybaby fucking society! i'm going back to stealing shit and when i get busted i'm going to hold my head up high and fuck ya you caught me, it's my fault and no one elses cause god dammit, i now what i did was wrong and i did it anyway and no one tricked me or told me i was doing the right thing. ME ME ME MOTHERFUCKERS IT WAS ME! cause i take resonsiblity for what i do, i get busted speeding i don't cuss out the cop he is doing his job, i was breaking the law willfully doesn't matter if i was late i should have left earlier. and it is because of this attitude i have and the fact that i don't give attitude to the cops and judge, that i have gotten a tickect in 14 years, i get warnings! next time try being nice to the fucking cop amazing how well it works! sorry i went off on a rant again what was i saying?, oh yeah. $15.00 yes punish the kid shut up and take your medicine. the fact that his daughter is willing to shell out the money already shows that she is a good kid and understands she screwed up, but don't fuck it up now shit rules are rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,533
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

It doesn't really matter what kind of punishment you have. Some people will continue to break rules/laws no matter how they are punished. 200 years ago, prisons were no joke, yet people still broke the law, and I promise you there were still repeat offenders. Sure the prison population has grown a lot, but has it really? You have to account for the population increase as well as stupid laws putting people in jail for things they shouldn't be in jail for (like smoking pot). I haven't done any research into this at all, but I'm betting that when accounting for the population increase, people in jail for serious crimes such as murder or rape has probably stayed around the same, and if it has increased, I'd also be willing to say that it has to do with more people getting caught thanks to advances in technology; not that there is a larger % of people committing the crimes.

I'm in a thoughtful mood tonight.
Closed Thread