forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 07-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,910
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
Default Lynyrd Skynyrd

Had the plane (which Aerosmith almost bought) not crashed in 77, would they be as loved by the rednecks as they are today?

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-06-2008, 09:37 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,172
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Probably not, but you could say the same about a lot of artists who died before their time. The difference is that since they died you don't have 20 more years of albums that get more and more mediocre over time. Imagine how much more awesome we would think Metallica was if they had died before Load. And I hate to say it, but not too many people would think so highly of Nirvana if Kurt Cobain hadn't killed himself before they kept pumping out album after album because their record contract called for them.

Old 07-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,910
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

This could be a thread in itself, but I never saw Kurt being depressed. He always has fun in his vids, smiling and everything.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-06-2008, 11:38 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,815
dogstain is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Dude - He married Courtney Love. Can it get any worse than that?
Old 07-06-2008, 11:40 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,326
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

That was the first suicidal sign, for sure!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:35 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,215
RaininFire is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I think they probably would, but it might be a lot like Aerosmith is now. I won't listen to any of Aerosmith's new stuff, only the old. If Skynyrd was still around (those fuckers that are calling themselves Skynyrd now should cut it the fuck loose!) I'm sure they wouldn't have kept churning out good shit all this time. Kind of like oil I guess, the supply eventually runs out. But, some of my favorites of Skynyrd's aren't the mainstream ones anyway.

Then again, I live in Alabama, I work in Muscle Shoals, I've played in the studio they recorded in, so I may be biased on this topic. Mississippi Kid is a sweet ass song!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:43 AM

They're still a great live show, but none of their new stuff comes close to the original lineup.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:48 AM

Code:

I won't disagree with that. I have to admit I've seen the live show when they actually had the first one, even though I just based them. Brother Cane was on the bill, it was awesome.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:53 AM

Last year I went to 2 shows. Skynyrd was 1 and the other was a horrible piece of crap with Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Grace and some other godawful band. I'll take the crowd of people at a Skynyrd show every time. They're fun to party with, more mellow and know how to act at a concert. You don't get trampled, people will share their weed, everyone knows all the words, it's a good time. Not so with a bunch of 16 year old kids let loose for the night. [/endrant]

Old 07-07-2008, 01:00 AM

Code:

I had a buddy who was kicked out of a Guns 'N' Roses show we went to some years ago. He can't hold his liquor and he may have vomited on some people. They had him removed before the show even started. I told him before they drug his ass out of the arena that I wasn't leaving. When the show was over and I got back to the parking deck, he was passed out under the car. LOL! He may have been sodomized, I'm not sure, we don't really talk about it, but he was still fully clothed.