forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-01-2015, 12:20 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If that was supposed to be a line, it wouldn't work. From that I have a look on my face that screams.

Code:

Firecat pole = free ride.

Richard Cranium = no nookie, but a lol.

Fun fact, my uncle is in a band called The Richard Noggin band.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Foetus

you can take a shit on me, if you want
Old 01-01-2015, 12:58 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,261
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

That was an explanation of the line - it's worked for me. It means, if you don't ask, you don't get. Why go through all the bullshit of coming up with a "line" that everybody knows sounds ridiculous. If she's going to fuck you, she'll fuck you despite a corny line, and if she's not going to fuck you, then no line in the world is going to help you. So just say what you mean, and cut to the chase.

Old 01-01-2015, 01:05 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Surprisingly no that would not work. Maybe at another time it might have although I wouldn't have given the shit.

Code:

I figured, but was just checking.

And you're right, direct is always better.
Old 01-01-2015, 01:50 PM
I’m the host with Vaseline I hide behind bulletproof glass.

Credits: 5,616
SlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handle
SlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handle

If I told you that you had a great body would you hold it against me?
Old 01-01-2015, 01:56 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yep, that would work...provided your next line wasn't "well I wasn't".
Old 01-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,467
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

"Apart from being beautiful, what do you do for a living?"

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:02 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

That would do it to get me to do it.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:31 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,639
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Me: I brought some napkins.

You: What for?

Me: I'll need something to wipe your shit off my dick with later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:32 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

No.

After having surprise double anal ( ), I've had enough anal to last a lifetime.

Seriously.