forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-31-2014, 11:59 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,581
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
Default How to Pick Up Madam Meow Game

Post your best (or worst) pick up line and see if Madam Meow takes the bait!

Because it's Christmas:

"Hey, if a fat man puts you in a sack tonight, don't worry. I told him all I wanted for Christmas was you!"

Lunatic fringe.

Last edited by xeno23 : 12-31-2014 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Can't fucking spell.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:46 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Creepy sexy, I'd bite.

Maybe even crawl in the bag too.

I love this game.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:10 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,720
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

"if beauty were time you would be eternity"
Old 12-31-2014, 08:01 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,161
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

"I think you're attractive and I'd like to have sex with you."

Old 12-31-2014, 08:02 PM

el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Or:

Last edited by MadamMeow : 12-31-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: fixed vid.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:10 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

No.

I wanted to give negative rep for answers that didn't work, but that song is funny as hell and I could have sang the girl part at people fo' sho'. I can't negative rep you if I lol for real.

Code:

This would work even though I would think you are lying, but I would appreciate the effort.

Code:

That would work definitely make sure there would BJ in the mix for that.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 12-31-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-31-2014, 09:19 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,073
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

or

"I'm between outbreaks if you want to do something later."

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 12-31-2014, 09:23 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Chloroform = Hot.

Outbreaks = Not.

Rep is evened out.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:52 PM

Code:

If you don't knock on the doors you don't sell the encyclopedias.

Old 01-01-2015, 10:30 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,575
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I only have cheesy ones that are best used after you are both naked in bed together/recuperating.

"Want to be a fireman and slide down my pole?"

and

"Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Richard.
Richard who?
Richard Cranium, but you can call him Dickhead for short."

etc.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...