forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-02-2017, 04:51 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,724
nikkisbro is considered by many to be the illest
nikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illestnikkisbro is considered by many to be the illest

As of 4:08 the report of death has been retracted.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:46 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,446
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

As of 12:44am today he's dead again.

Whether he's gone or still clinging to life, this is some major what-the-fuckness

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 10-03-2017, 05:12 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,577
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Yet all the fucking Kardashins/Jenners/Wests/Knowles still breath.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:04 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,442
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Tom was just doing some Jesus / dead parrot fake-out.

But in all seriousness, I hope that Tom, George, and Roy are jamming together.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 10-25-2017, 12:17 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,842
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default Robert Guillaume

Robert Guillaume, an accomplished stage (Phantom of the Opera) and TV star (Soap, Benson, etc) dead at 89.

Old 10-25-2017, 12:19 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Default Fats Domino

Blues and Rock legend Antoine "Fats" Domino Jr dead at 89.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:46 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Damn both were great.

That's two, kinda scared if/when and who the third may be.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 10-26-2017, 03:18 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,218
BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Guillame and Domino were both 89. If I were a famous 89-year-old black man, I'd be very, very nervous right about now...
Old 10-26-2017, 05:07 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Haven't found any with google, but now I'm intrigued.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 11-10-2017, 10:53 AM

Default John Hillerman

John Hillerman, Higgins on 'Magnum, P.I.,' dies at 84
The Hollywood ReporterNovember 9, 2017

John Hillerman, the actor who made a career out of playing snooty types, including Tom Selleck’s fastidious estate caretaker Jonathan Quayle Higgins III on Magnum, P.I., died Thursday. He was 84.

Hillerman, who received four Emmy nominations in consecutive years for portraying Higgins and won in 1987, died at his home in Houston, family spokeswoman Lori De Waal told the Associated Press. She said the cause of death had not been determined.

Hillerman also appeared as Higgins on episodes of Murder, She Wrote and Simon & Simon.

His Higgins character was a natural extension of a part he played on the TV detective show Ellery Queen: Simon Brimmer, a radio personality and affected gent who fancied himself a savvy sleuth. Ironically, Hillerman, who often played condescending characters with more than a touch of the Tory Brit — the Mayfair accent — was a Texan from a tiny railroad town, the son of a gas station owner.

He also was recognized for his character on the 1977-78 sitcom The Betty White Show, in which he played the star’s director and former spouse; as Sandy Duncan’s father on Valerie’s Family: The Hogans; and as Bonnie Franklin’s stuffy boss Mr. Connors at a PR firm on One Day at a Time.

Hillerman received his first onscreen credit in 1971 at the relatively advanced age of 39 off a part in the 1971 Western Lawman. Also that year, he had a small role as a teacher in Peter Bogdanovich’s The Last Picture Show.

Later, he appeared for the director in What’s Up, Doc? (1972), Paper Moon (1973) and At Long Last Love (1975).

Hillerman had roles in many top films, including such hits as Mel Brooks’ Blazing Saddles (1974), where he played a chap named Howard Johnson, and Roman Polanski’s noir classic Chinatown(1974), as Russ Yelburton, deputy chief of the water department.

Hillerman also performed in High Plains Drifter (1973), Lucky Lady (1975), Audrey Rose (1977) and another Brooks’ film, History of the World: Part I (1981) and A Very Brady Sequel (1996).

John Benedict Hillerman was born Dec. 20, 1932, in Denison, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Austin for three years before serving four years in the Air Force. During his tour of duty, he worked with theatrical groups. Upon his discharge, he moved to New York City to study at the American Theatre Wing.

He landed his first professional theatrical role in Middleton, Ohio, and went on to appear in productions at The Cincinnati Playhouse; it was there that he honed his British accent and natty style.

----------------

He's was a Texan and not British?! Whaaa

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 11-10-2017 at 10:54 AM.