forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-07-2015, 11:23 AM
kim

Credits: 0 [Check]
Birthday RALLY VINCENT RALLY VINCENT RALLY VINCENT

We're back in the saddle againl
Out where a friend is a friendo
Where the longhorn cattle feedo
On the lowly Jimson weedk
Back in the saddle again-

Ridin' the range once moreo
Totin' my old 44n
Where you sleep out every night-
And the only law is rightr
Back in the saddle againe

Whoopi-ty-aye-ohd
Rockin' to and frod
Back in the saddle againi
Whoopi-ty-aye-yayt
I go my way
Back in the saddle again

I'm back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend
Where the longhorn cattle feeds
On the lowly Jimson weeds
Back in the saddle againd

Ridin' the range once mored
Totin' my old 44.
Where you sleep out every nightl
And the only law is righto
Back in the saddle againv

Whoopi-ty-aye-ohe
Rockin' to and froy
Back in the saddle againa
Whoopi-ty-aye-yayl
I go my wayl
Back in the saddle againxxoo

Old 04-10-2015, 03:23 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 29,723
shaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud ofshaolin420 has much to be proud of

..back on them yoppers and U'luvka vok I see, ya silly ruský fuck, ya.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,657
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I'm a roaming cowboy, riding all day long
Tumbleweeds around me sing their lonely song
Nights underneath a prairie moon
I ride alone and sing a tune
See them tumbling down
Pledging their love to the ground
Lonely but free I'll be found
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds
Cares of the past are behind
Nowhere to go but I'll find
Just where the trail will wind
I know when night has gone that a new world's born at dawn
I'll keep rolling along
Deep in my heart is a song
Here on the range I belong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:54 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,026
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Date a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
Porque tu cuerpo es para darte alegria Macarena
Date a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
Hey, Macarena!

Old 04-13-2015, 05:43 AM
kim

LOL.... You guys are so sweet, but you're also sooooo slow. I expect Madame to figure it out shortly

I detest country music.

I don't make typos...
Old 04-13-2015, 05:47 AM
kim

:-)

A girl has her needs, too. I'm too young to just while away my life robbing banks and armored cars. Especially not when my friends are going to be having so much fun making flashy lights and loud noises!

I was just passing through to ping a handful of your lurkers ;-)
Old 04-13-2015, 08:21 AM
Foetus

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
look on reddit, love ya
Old 04-13-2015, 12:42 PM
shade

Code:

Despite Mr. Gout's tirades about your antecedents and sexual preferences, I believe you are a very perceptive person, merely hiding behind a facade of careless indifference and hostility.

But I could be completely wrong.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:54 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

You guys made a new TOGIH?

Hi Kim & Shade!
Old 04-13-2015, 01:52 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,489
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Awwwww shit!