forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 07-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,258
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

ZZ Top always bugs me just cos my British side wants to call them Zed Zed Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 07-16-2008, 01:01 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, except for the stfu n00b part, everything I typed was intended to be read in a reasonable tone of voice. And "toots"? I hope you're a chick because it's kinda fuckin' gay if you're a dude calling me "toots." But "shitting bricks"? Nah, I went back and reread my posts and I don't see that anywhere.

I'm sorry someone said the name of your favorite band was stupid.

I didn't ask anyone to jump on this bandwagon so if another boardie called you out it's because they felt you deserved it.

Door, ass, hit ya. Whatever.

Last edited by rdc2007 : 07-16-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: cuz I wanted to
Old 07-16-2008, 01:54 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,505
Cannon_Fodder is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You aren't funny. Stop speaking.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:02 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Code:

I wasn't trying to be funny. However, quoting yourself is funny.

You could, you know, stop speaking yourself. This would effectively stop me from having to speak.

You seem to think this is an argument. I don't bother arguing on the internet. I responded to your post (which, BTW, was correcting previous posters to your P.O.V.) with my own opinion. You made it what it is, not me. I'm kinda enjoying this right now, though.

Okay, your turn. You've just about doubled your post count. (Oh shit, I brought it up again! Damn!)

Last edited by rdc2007 : 07-16-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,084
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Don't poke the n00b!!! He might make a point soon!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-16-2008, 05:46 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hehehe
Old 07-16-2008, 06:08 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,505
Cannon_Fodder is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

You're boring. My point in the original post was and is valid, and if you don't want to drop it and look bad in front of your e-friends, then I will.

4 paragraph responses, with so much hot wind, no wonder you have such an "impressive" post count. Keep being a winner!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Valid, that may possible.

Relevent to the thread?

Nope!!

Quote:
go fuckyourself
Old 07-16-2008, 09:10 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

If i may weigh in on this subject I would like a little clarification here: If it is about dumb/stupid band names then we can line them up and knock them down easy however; if it is about bands that suck then I nominate Pumpkins because that little bastard Billy Corgan started the EMO shit.

Dumb band name:

Linkin Park

This otherwise non-severe misspelling reached new levels of pathetic when I discovered that the spelling change was made because, I swear to Jesus, the domain name lincolnpark.com was taken.

(hed) pe

The "e" in "hed" is actually upside down, resembling (but not sounding like) a schwa, but that character apparently doesn't in exist in Verdana anyway, & damned if I'm going to change my font to make him feel better. The "pe" was added later to save confusion from another band, called Head, & stood for PLANETARY EVOLUTION. Which I guess made sense, because they spelled like monkeys. Then, just to mess with people, they changed the abbreviation to stand for PLANET EARTH for two albums. Then they capitalized "HED," took it out of the parentheses, & added periods to "p.e." Then they changed it back. The running theory right now is that when the lead singer was very young, a typographer killed his parents in front of his own eyes, & he's still not fully recovered from the incident.

Last edited by DSF Guest 8 : 07-16-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:29 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

P.O.D. (Payable On Death)

Sounds like Death Metal, but sadly just a Nü-Metal rung above Creed (another nomination)

Quote:
go fuckyourself