forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-28-2013, 12:28 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,274
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

I met Dave Chappelle in a parking garage after a benefit concert the Beastie Boys put on for 911 (post half baked, pre Chappelles show). My buddy yelled to him and he came right over, shook our hands, asked us about the show. He was cool as shit.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:29 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,866
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

My wife's stepdad's daughter interned as a cook at the Playboy mansion. She was unable or unwilling to pass on my words of appreciation to Hef.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,274
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

I used to work at a bar on Lake George in upstate NY. DMX would come vacation at the lake once every couple of years. He would play people in pool for $100 a game. He was good, he would win a $1000 to $1500 every time.
He was cool too, I was a bar bitch at the time, stocked beer and ice, cleaned up empties, etc. He must have seen me and felt bad because he called me up to his little VIP section once to do some shots. That was definetely against the rules but my boss wasn't going to say no to DMX
Old 01-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,433
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

when I worked at the hotel, we had a few celebs of varying degrees stay there. Olympic Gold Medallist Chris Boardman (who recently coached TeamGB this year) who basically told our slimy manager to get bent when he wanted some free publicity.

Jim davidson (unfunny comic, now accused of sexual offences in the 80's), tried it on with a foreign waitress, who did't have a clue who he was.

Foster & Allen, irish folk duo. My dad was, and still is, a great fan. They were in the bar having lunch one day when my parents popped in to see me. Dad spent two hours talking and drinking with them. made his year.

Rodney Marsh, Footballer (Played for england in the 66 world cup). Nice bloke on the quiet.

Nicest bloke ever was Nigel Hawthorne. I'd met him previously when i was 10/11 during a school trip to a local historical town. It was just after Demolition man (he played Cocteau) that he stayed at the hotel as he was just passing through. I asked if he remembered a little kid with a big red rucksack who ruined a shot of Mapp & Lucia in 1984. Turns out he did. Spent all night in the bar with him and his friends. Sadly missed

Outside work I've given Directions to peter Howitt (Directed the first Johnny English, sliding doors and Antitrust, amongst others)

Dave Prowse picked me up when i was 7

Recently, I keep bumping into Pam Ferris. She lives a few miles away and she's having a bit of work done on her house, and it's up a bastard of a drive, so she always has a cracking cup of tea waiting when i park up. He husband is Roger Frost ('How about the new Grisham?' bloke from Notting Hill). He's looking old now though
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:00 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,991
lunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to beholdlunatic fringe is a splendid one to behold

I once ate lunch next to (not at the same table) Edward Herrmann. He was the grandfather on Gilmore Girls & has narrated a ton of shit on the History Channel.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:23 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

I ran into Kurt Warner and his family at a BBQ place. Talked with his wife while we refilled our drinks. I can't believe he left the place in the 3rd quarter of the Cardinal's game.

Katee Sackhoff tweeted a response to me...she's awesome.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:49 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 985,078
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm convinced I served this guy in a bookstore year before last
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 01-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,052
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for

I sat in a waiting room for over an hour with John Mellencamp around 98-99. Went out for a smoke a couple times. Our wives were getting lasik surgery.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,052
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for

I went to college with this guy. We had most of our classes together, and we partied a lot.

Old 01-28-2013, 03:35 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,866
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

I went to law school with the wife of Dan Peters of Mudhoney. When he wasn't on tour he worked as a messenger. We said hello to each other on occasion.