forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What would you guys do?
Hell yeah I'd fuck her! 9 17.31%
Maybe good for a romp.. 14 26.92%
Not feelin her.. 7 13.46%
After a few drinks! 8 15.38%
Noo way! 14 26.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,300
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Around my neck of the woods, naked chicks aren't anything special. They are all over the place. Might be something special for you but not for me. And, if I am gay, I'm a lesbian, bull not lipstick. Call your dad and have him take you to a strip club until the excitement of seeing a picture of a woman wears off. It's just memorex my friend.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,489
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Touchè
Old 11-05-2008, 02:49 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,413
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

wtf does this even mean?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,300

Code:

Maybe these will help but hurry before someone pulls down the links:

Code:

Code:

Old 11-05-2008, 10:43 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 9,111
ocdude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

you guys are harsh...good thing she's rich! haha jk
Old 11-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,718
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

If you got to ask this kind of question, then man you need to see a head shrink. You got so narccasistic problem or major insecurities? Either way you are fuk'd in the head.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:46 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 9,111
ocdude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hahah naw i think i just phrased it the wrong way..i tryin to go for choppie's old poll about his wife..guess it didnt work out that way
Old 11-06-2008, 07:15 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,861
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

try some better pics or a video. maybe you could pick up a few homeless guys to gang bang her while you film.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:51 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,910
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

try to get the guys that hang around the big fountain downtown. they're usually clean.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,718
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

tats .... sounds like you have alot of experience at this. You know exactly wee to find them. How many of these guys have you fit in your mini to take home with you?