forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Deserves To Be DSF'er Of The Month
Eccles 8 11.43%
The Godfather 24 34.29%
Foetus 10 14.29%
cmetz 7 10.00%
smeegs 5 7.14%
Wood Dragon 12 17.14%
Megadouche 5 7.14%
The Juice 4 5.71%
Josephus 6 8.57%
dice1883 6 8.57%
josehl 2 2.86%
Rockula 3 4.29%
battagliero79 5 7.14%
Other (Specify By Reply - As Many As You Wish) 9 12.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2012, 10:21 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Who Do You Think Deserves To Be DSF'er Of The Month

I would like to have the DSF'er of the month badge started again once January hits. I could easily assign them as I please, but I would rather have your input on the matter. No one will know who voted in this poll and you can also post anonymously in the reply section. I am enabling multiple votes so you can vote for everyone that you feel deserves instead of just one person. Please note that multiple votes for the same person will not be counted. Since you won't be able to see who voted for whom, feel free to vote for yourself.

Alternatively, you can email your votes to madammeow@drunkenstepfather.com.

I am even going to allow negative votes to be placed. You can cast up to three negative votes and a point will be deducted from their tally.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:00 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,441
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

How do you negative vote?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-23-2012, 09:52 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
By responding here. This is also where you can leave write in candidates. The poll has a 14 choice max, but everyone is eligible. You can be anonymous with those votes if you would like.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,416
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Who are these people?
Old 09-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

im voting for foetus because he is the kindest, friendliest, most compassionate, caring person here. he is always offering support, a shoulder to cry on, and words of encouragement to any and all who need it. he is an inspiration to me, and a true friend. i once went to a funeral, and there was foetus...passing out ham. i went camping once with my friends and we were struggling to get our tent set up before dark, when out of the woods came foetus and set everything up for us. he even built a fire. when my mother needed a new liver, foetus gladly gave her one of his. also, he is quite fucking handsome!
Old 09-24-2012, 02:43 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,416

Code:

Hi Foetus!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,222
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I need to change my vote!

Anyone with a LIVER to spare is a true mutant and therefore a Hero of mine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.