forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-29-2010, 03:05 PM

Credits: 79,165,286
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

It is very unlikely the snake was farmed. There aren't any snake farms in the US for food or leather as far as I know. It most likely came from one of those round-ups or they are collected from the wild. Right now western diamondback rattlesnakes are abundant throughout some of their range and in other parts they have been completely decimated.
I like the cat juggling scene from the movie The Jerk. But seriously, what they do to those snakes is barbaric. They hang them from their heads while they are still alive, sliced down the belly and skinned while they writhe in pain. They are kept in bags and cattle troughs for months before the round up, kept in miserable conditions until they are slaughtered in a ceremonious fashion to a bunch of howling rednecks. Most already have their mouths sewn shut of their fangs cut out. Then they are made into souvenirs like belt buckles. Imagine if people did that with any other animal. Fuckin bullshit PETA want to use a robotic groundhog but barely ever mentions the round ups. It's snake discrimination dammit!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:13 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,052
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-29-2010, 03:14 PM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

look at the balls on this guy!!!

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-29-2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-29-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,044
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That does sound pretty bad, dude. I wanted to major in zoology or marine biology in college, but got sidetracked with english and then computers. I'd love to move down to Myrtle Beach and take Marine Biology at CCU now. The aquarium in Atlanta has a beautiful set of belugas. Well, enough talk, time for some of my favorite non-furry critters.

Black and Green Mamba. I love the Mamba, and even more because I read a book once when I was a preteen about a Black Mamba that got loose in central park and fucked everybody's shit up. It was by the same guy that wrote Taking of Pelham 123. Novel's called The Snake if anyone wants to check it out.

When I was little this was called a Rhingal's or Ringhal's Cobra, and it was famous for spitting venom. I read a number of English or South African novels about living in the bush in Africa when dad was stationed in Spain, and there was a spitting cobra in a lot of them.

The Beluga is truly fascinating and beautiful. And they're too smart to let us know their language, much like other whales and dolphins. I am intrigued to no end about cetaceans.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2010, 04:52 PM

Code:

Those three are some of my favorites also. I remember going to see the Beluga's at the Coney Island Aquarium. Mambas are not as mean as people make them out to be. Blacks are neat looking but the greens are especially gorgeous. They are not as dangerous as the black mamba.

Here are some Womas I hatched.

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:05 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,024
cunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to behold

Updated my earlier deep sea life posts w/ names of the species and coded wikipedia links for more info.

Mantis shrimp - which is neither a mantis or a shrimp. Colloquially called "thumb splitters" because of the ease, and apparently delight, with which they ravage small appendages.
Code:

Golden snub-nosed monkeys
Code:

Old 01-29-2010, 05:27 PM

That parrot fish would have scared the crap out of me. I have a set of jaws from a big one. That's one badass fish.

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:53 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,024
cunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to beholdcunctanter is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Definitely! That photo was of the green humphead parrotfish; while they're supposed to grow only to about 4ft, that one looks potentially larger.

Can you imagine taking a bite from one of those?