forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: When you're bored, what are you most likely to do?
1. Pick up a book you've been wanting to read. 18 15.13%
2. Take a nap 17 14.29%
3. Watch a Movie 40 33.61%
4. Eat 22 18.49%
5. DSF 48 40.34%
6. Masturbate 58 48.74%
7. Other (explain) 19 15.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2008, 02:53 PM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Credits: 19,236
velvet_skin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

the voices and hallucinations never really allow me get too bored, but i would have to say other, mainly because Roger and George really cant decide what movie we should watch, they never sleepy at the same time and one likes italian and the other chinese, so food is out of the Q!
but Roger is awfully fond of masturbating and George doesn't mind bit of system maintenance either.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:25 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,762
jamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enoughjamandjelly will become famous soon enough

As I am bored right now I will tell you what I do. DSF, reading the funny Craigslist personals, and listening to an episode of This American Life
Old 10-18-2009, 05:44 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,383
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Kill the weak
Old 04-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,924
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Well, since somebody voted on a 2 year old poll, making it appear in "new posts," I'll say look for the weed I hid from myself in 1990.
It probably wouldn't be worth a shit, would it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.