forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Should motorcycle helmets be required by law?
Yes 20 45.45%
No 24 54.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2010, 02:23 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 71,753
curleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to behold
Default Motorcycle Helmets

True story.
Driving home yesterday and a motorcyclist is waving for cars to stop. I'm the second car to pull over and this poor guy is yelling that he can't get a signal on his cell phone and his buddy crashed. Passenger in my car is a nurse and we both climb the embankment. The guy is lying on his back, next to a telephone pole, has a cut on his forehead, jaw is broken and a lot of blood under his head. He has a faint and rapid pulse but doesn't appear to be breathing. An off duty police officer pulls over as does another nurse. They start chest compressions. The guy originally waving down cars is flipping out because nobody can get a signal on their phone so he jumps on his bike and drives off to find help and try for a signal. Long story short, took a bit of time for fire and ambulance to show up and when they do, they put a small defibulator looking thing (you see them on planes) on his chest and get no reading. Couple minutes later and the sheet is draped over his body. Gone. Don't know the true cause of death because he was pretty bruised when his shirt was cut, but it looked like it was from the head trauma. Hence the question.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:37 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

I don't wear a helmet when riding my motorcycle (big, loud, heavy thing)...but when I take out my little brother's sport bike (750 GSXR) I'm in jacket, gloves, helmet, boots.

The only law that should apply to motorcycle helmets is if you're 18 and under - THEY should be wearing helmets. Past that, we don't need legislature to dictate choices that should be our own as individuals.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:47 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

no hat, no help.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,111
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default Yes and No

They should be required until you are 30 years old. Then if you choose not to wear one it is your choice, but you will not be covered by insurance or law suits for any injuries that you incure because of lack of a helmet.

My reasoning is that when you are young you are too stupid to wear one so we will force you too. You should be mature enough by the time you are 30 and if you are not we will let you eliminate yourself from the gene pool.

Further the American "DOT" helmet standard is antiquated. The helmets made to meet this standard are to the bare minimum. The Europeans have a much higher standard. I personally ride several bikes and have a Nolan, and a Schubert (the German Police wear this one) (which, although not covered by the "DOT" standard gives much better protection.) Before purchase of these Helments I sent a copy of the European Standard to my Insurance company and received a letter that since this far exceeds the DOT/Snell/Ansi that they will consider me covered in any law suit and for any injuries incurred, and, if ever fined by the police for improper protection they will sue the Police Department on my behalf because they are looking for a reason to have the DOT revise their old minimums.

So Yes to anyone under 30
and No for the genetically deficient above 30

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by cableporter : 06-20-2010 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:52 PM
2-6

you sure use a lot of words to say what i did
Old 06-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,111
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default so you're saying,,,

Code:

that I'm verbose???

Old 06-20-2010, 03:28 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,955,777
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

It's required here in VA, and I think it should be required. It's one thing to rely on your own ability to operate equipment, but another to rely on the stupid motherfucker behind you. I got a buddy who never wore one when he lived in Miami. He lived here for awhile and moved back. He was a little older and wiser and this time he decided wearing a helmet was in his best interest. If he hadn't, he wouldn't be here today. Some fucker sped through a red light and smacked into him. He woke up three days later in the hospital. His right arm had to be totally rebuilt and he has no short term memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:36 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,545
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

+1

you are a fucking moron if you ride and don't wear a helmet.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,222
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

I believe everyone should have the choice, but if you choose not to wear a helmet, than you should be prepared to lose your life in an accident.

They call it "thinning the herd".

Last edited by Bam-Bam : 06-20-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:34 AM
Foetus

its the law to wear a seatbelt, so why shouldnt it be a law to wear a helmet? besides, not wearing one is fucking stupid.