forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Butterface (great body, trainwreck face) 15 24.59%
Butterbody (literally, heh... stunning face, so-so body) 18 29.51%
Gotta Have it All (great face and body, nothing else need apply). 13 21.31%
Will Take Anything (I'm desperate) 6 9.84%
If you switch hands it feels like a different person. 9 14.75%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,037
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Default Which do you prefer?

I find it interesting that "butterface" is a term but "butterbody" doesn't seem to be. So I'm curious as to what fellas (and ladies) of the DSF prefer in terms of possible mates/dates.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Lurking in the shadows...plotting my next move.

Credits: 299,315
kjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the rough

Went with butterface cause beauty
is only a light switch away
Old 03-18-2010, 11:01 AM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I see butterbody is winning... which means that maybe my theory isn't too far from off.

1) Fat chicks try harder to please their mate because they don't want to lose him.
2) Fat chicks suck a mean dick (I know this to be a fact).
3) Fat chicks are awesome because you don't have to worry about them going on a crazy diet and forcing you to stop eating bacon cheeseburgers too.
-SRD
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-28-2010, 11:02 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,578
dave49 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In any case, there is still a 50/50 chance someone will take her from you.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:22 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
dont mater. as long as she can scream its all good
Old 03-30-2010, 02:56 PM

Code:

If I could only be that lucky. Take my wife, please?
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-30-2010, 03:10 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

with a hot dry rub and slow smoked over mesqite?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:09 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,285
Shaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of light

The body on a butterface will fade as she gets older (most likely). The face on a butterbody is less likely to turn to crap.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:13 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,572
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

First off...you can't fix ugly. You can fix a somewhat hefty chick.

And the butterbody was referring to a so-so body. I don't mind a little chunkyness...think its kind of sexy on some
Old 03-31-2010, 05:10 PM

Code:

Good points... and curves definitely make your sweater collection look good, right?
-SrD
Always THAT asshole