forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 12-27-2009, 02:31 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 445,024
tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough
Default Rapidshare Changing/New Model

Hello fellow DSFers and happy holidays,

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing decreased user friendliness of rapidshare over the past few months. Specifically, every time I try to download something from a shared link in the forum it tells me that there are no more free slots and I should upgrade or try again later. Is this due to popularity of their site increasing or the number of times that I have already downloaded content from their servers?

Also, as someone who may be forced to pay for service, can someone "in the know" explain the benefits and drawbacks of the site compared to others like megaupload? I've always wondered why we didn't use it (megaupload) more since it didn't cap the amount of downloads that one could do in a given period of time. I assumed there must have been a reason others didn't use it more but never took the time to ask. Any expertise that you all have to share would be appreciated.

Thanks, Joe
Old 12-27-2009, 02:35 PM

Credits: 79,162,965
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

gotta love a guy named toker Joe, but try doing a search. This is an old topic that has been exhausted in this forum. If you don't want to pay for the service you are just going to have to put up with the dl restrictions.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-27-2009, 08:14 PM

tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i'll be honest, i figured that there would be another thread but every thread that has a link shared in it returns when i searched for variances of "rapidshare." I'm fine with the DL restrictions but was more interested in the proggie comparisons.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:42 PM

I hear ya smoky Jose, Mega has turned out to be the better service IMO. Rapidshare sold out. I think as a free user Mega might be a better choice too. For me it is worth it to pay for both. The Megamanager is a great little program free from Mega that works great for interupted dl's.
When you search, go to advanced search and search in title only. Then you get all this.
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...archid=1687060
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-27-2009, 09:58 PM

the simplicity of that advice has me feeling like a total turd. i wouldn't consider myself a noob by any means but can not justify doing that a long time ago

Thanks snakedude
Old 12-27-2009, 10:06 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,397
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Agreed on all counts. I pay for both, and I've downloaded the manager for each. Megamanager is preferrable, but the rapid one does the job nicely. For as much free stuff there is here I think paying for the services is worth it.
RIP TheSnake
Old 12-27-2009, 11:04 PM

Code:

nah, you're just a lazy motha fucka
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-27-2009, 11:07 PM

Code:

That fuckin rapid manager does not work on my system. I get runtime errors. I thought after I formatted and reinstalled XP it would work but I still have the same problem. There is absolutely nothing on the rapidshare web site either. They totally suck as far as support.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,769
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

well if your an uploader rapidshare is great........I paid for 2 months and then started to upload and never paid again for over a year, just keep using a few of my to get more months.

Old 12-28-2009, 12:16 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,836
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

as much as i download, i'm happy to pay. still use RS cuz it's more popular, but i'm hoping something else will come along.

not my links. always virus check.