forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Lookin' Good Sweethearts of the Day

Old 10-31-2018, 05:55 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,851
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default Marisa Papen (never clothed, always naked)

Marisa Papen for a photo shoot im Turkey. Photo; Jesse Walker for ENKI brand (October 2018)

Old 04-16-2019, 03:37 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

The dude falling in the background.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:46 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 106,180
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers

Does anyone know her #? I must get rejected by her.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I would too if I saw her there, lol.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:14 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

It's actually quite simple.

Make yourself a model mayhem profile as a photog, it's technically a dating site. Fill it with fake shit like you're Claudia Romani. Send her a message & voila!

She'll either reject you like you're hoping for or accept your "assignment" to get naked in some tropical location you can't afford to actually go to!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 04-18-2019, 04:44 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 106,180
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers

Code:

That's an idea.

And I'm not hoping to get rejected, its just what every woman does to me. That what happens when you're a 5 foot 4, blue collar man who doesn't have the arms of Chris Evens.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default In New York (2019)

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 05-25-2019, 02:56 PM

Photogher Gary Breckheimer for the religion chapter “The day after Purim” in Brooklyn (March 2019)

Note, the star of David crossout is about support for the Palestinians either by the model, photographer or both whether it is their true belief or just for the sake of art and expression. However it does not necessarily represent the views of DSF or it's members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 05-25-2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:00 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 86,104
tom is running out of shit to post
tom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to posttom is running out of shit to post

she doesn't seem to care which religious group she is offending.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:25 PM

Photog: Ana Dias for Playboy - Bahamas (2017)

Old 07-12-2019, 05:26 PM

Photog: Knut Koivisto, “In the Streets of Stockholm” (2019)