forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 10-08-2008, 09:31 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,465
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Almost every time I cheated on a partner it was out of anger. Most of the time it was my way of getting out of a relationship. maybe 8-10 times total. Since then I've grown up a lot and apologized to almost all of the girls.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,903
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

If fingering a stripper is cheating than Im mio-angelo! If you cheat you cheat, I think if you could get away with it most people would. I know you will say no I wouldn't, well good for you and your high moral standards. My brother married and a devoted Father and husband and as high as moral standards As anyone I know. I took him to New Orleans and After being there for a few hours going from one place to the next this guy that goes to church every Sunday comes to me asking for money to go in a back room with a dancer. And as a good brother I gave it to him and I asked him why and he said that the dancer said to him who will ever know other than us 2. People put themselves on high horses saying they would never do this or that and I guarantee if the setting is right your cheating.

Old 10-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,874
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I really enjoyed this post. Welcome to forum, you'll fit in nicely.

I have cheated and I've been cheated on too. Is monogamy even a real thing? Methinks it's perhaps an imaginary ideal extolled by religious zealots.

I haven't cheated on my wife - but if Cellany were to fly to the east coast I would.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:31 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,287
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

I only cheated once but it was in high school. I don't think drunken high school BJ's a keggar count. Other than that I have been the guy who girls cheated with many times and that is cool. It is still kind of exciting but you don't have all the guilt, lying, and nasty break ups to deal with.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:53 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,617
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

how old are you that the guys you meet have ED issues???
Old 10-13-2008, 08:56 PM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,617
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Would it have happened to be Rick's??

My boss had his bachelor party down there, and we set him up at Ricks. Well - stinky pinky later and a few scotches and he is ready to call his soon to be wife and fuck it all up. He was a "good guy" so he says before hand.

Sorry - I firmly believe its in our human nature to not be monogamous.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:57 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,674
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I try my best, all those honor English Classes, what can I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:12 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,674
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Sorry - I firmly believe its in our human nature to not be monogamous. I truly believe this. I also think that we are able to make grown up decisions.
You know the old saying "it takes two to tango." You only change tango partners if you want too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:49 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,287
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

I agree that it is our nature to want to hump as many attractive willing people from the opposite sex as possible.
But it is also in our nature to want a life mate. Humans have emotions and get attached to other people. We want to have sex, but we don't want to have sex and then come home to an empty house. Hence the human dilema. I want to go out and bang every hot girl I see but I would be pissed if my wife did that.
Whats the answer there???
Old 10-16-2008, 11:07 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,263
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

the town that i grew up in was ghetto and trashy

we had maybe 1-2 serious relationships in the whole school

so yeah i cheated in the sense that i would hook up with other guys when "together" with a guy

but nothing was serious or set in stone so it didnt matter much

of the few boyfriends ive had i broke up with three because they cheated and 1...because he was an asshole