forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 03:20 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,398
lddc75 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

any one here playing this? just looking for some discussion, opinions, etc.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,736
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

I am playing it.

What would you like to discuss?
Old 05-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,715
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I've played it a bit and managed to have it suck away 12 hours of my life in what seemed like no time at all. At least with a meth habit, I'd lose some weight. GTA? Just a little skin color is all I'll lose. It's pretty sweet, but I don't know if anyone really ahs enough time to dive WAY into the game. It's sooooooooo indepth.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:29 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,334
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i havent played any of the gts for a few years now. i was going to get back into them but i heard you had to keep buying stuff online to beat the game...i dont need to spend more than the $60 pricetag just so i can beat the game
Old 05-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,736
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I hadn't heard that one but yeah you're right, I bought the game and that should be it, i'm not spending any more on it.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:13 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,484
dirtybandaid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I have almost finished the game, but I just want to have enough credits to purchase the Ferrari F1 car. Anyone have any tips for fast cash?
Old 05-30-2008, 07:50 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,398
lddc75 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default gt5

money is a bit of an issue. its slow to get. basically what i do is get a fast car on a track i know i can win and do it over and over and over and over... i want to buy the F40 and the F1 car. so far the most fun i've had is with the GT tuned Renault Clio V6. the car is a blast.

i just unlocked the S class races. i'm not online so i dont buy any of the extra shit. the game was $40 for me, and thats plenty.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:17 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,812
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yea you can download someones game save who has already unlocked the Ferrari F2007
Closed Thread