forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - DSF Jail

Old 10-03-2008, 04:48 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 320,992
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
if you want i can make you a calendar of n2, 12 months of his penis, all the same pic

Old 10-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,676
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

team Banned? team Rack? hmm... decisions, decisions, decisions... I doubt we'll see much posting from either of those guys in prison here much at all. I can guess what Oma did to get thrown in here Satan, but what about pat? Am I just not paying enough attention?
Old 10-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,477
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Same thing oma did. Stirring the pot. Afterward some of the sour grapes from the other forum tried to raid. Several posts are missing because it was nothing but trolling.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:18 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 320,992
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

umm you have to think about joining team rack??

youve disappointed me

Old 10-03-2008, 05:20 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Sad thing is that little raid probably cost them. Jesus told me to ban these two because of it. So whoever was signing up under different accounts pretty much sealed Oma's and Pat's fate.

IP revealed nothing...a proxy was used. If it was Pen then once again, he fucked them over. If it was Oma or Pat then they deserve to be banned.

Shasta and Mac were logged on to watch the fireworks as well so i am sure that whole forum came over here to have some fun...
Old 10-03-2008, 05:25 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Counterstrike?
Old 10-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,676
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

Just playing! There's no thinking if I was asked to be on the team, I'll be the benchwarmer/water boy/whatever Jo & Amy want
Old 10-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,517
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

jesus man, this is crazy. most of everyone here is older than me, and even at 21 yrs old i can tell no one has matured...at least not enough to realize to let it go.

if this forum is the only thing you've got in life, then i can see why you flip out and play these stupid-ass revenge games or whatever the banned ones have done, but cmon, its getting so stupid.

we had been fine as a fucked up community only a few months ago, at least thats what i thought.

its so ridiculous that people even want to play this get-back-at-the-online-forum-that-banned-me game....its a bunch of tubes, people! we don't even actually know each other! this isnt real life! its the internet! fuck!

even me saying this means nothing, really. just chill out and enjoy what we get here, namely pron and music, which is more than we all had before we got here, right?

rant is done.

fuck.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,517
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

ps when i say "no one", i mean those involved in all these shenanigans that i really don't even understand
Old 10-03-2008, 05:31 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,810
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

but aren't some of team rack and team banned the same?